Silva by TrueBluuue

Based on Click to view
Artist TrueBluuue [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Silva

Postby TrueBluuue » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 pm

The Initium Novum (Pronounced In-it-ee-um Nah-voom--Meaning "New beginning" in Latin.) is a large almost wolf/dragon like creature. They are found on the hidden planet of Calypso, light years away from the planet Earth. Calpso is slightly smaller that Earth and most of the planet is cool, snowy though there are warm and grassy areas as well for the sun loving Initium Novums. The species is usually found in the mountainous or highland regions of Calypso where the cooler weather is most comfortable for them though very few have been found in grassland areas. Those that live in the grasslands are said to have slightly shorter tails and thinner fur for the warmer climate. They have a somewhat thin body build, a muscular front, and soft, fluffy fur to keep them warm. Their long tail is used for balance on slopes and in some cases serves as a scarf to protect against the wind. Long legs help with climbing, running, and walking through deep snow and the dragon like back feet and long claws help with climbing and gripping onto surfaces. The larger ears help pick up faint sounds. They have a somewhat wide nasal cavity that warms cold air as it's inhaled, making it easier to breathe in cold weather. It is unknown why, but all have a bright, striped tongue. (Note, the tongue in not long, it's sticking out to show the color) They can see extremely well in darkness and the front claws are retractable, the back ones, however, are not.

This Initium Novum now belongs to Guepardo.
Last edited by TrueBluuue on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #1

Postby albinny trancy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:04 am

reserved~
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guepardo » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:38 am

Username:
    Guepardo.

Name:
    Silva.

Story(Woo):
    Silva stumbled through the brush, trying to plow her way out of the dense forest. Different plants of all sorts tripped her continuously. Her head kept on cursing, and she was getting awfully flustered. Silva whipped her tail in anger, and it just so happened to bang off of a tree. This time she cursed out loud and her tail contracted around her front paws as she sat.
    She stayed still, just sitting there, her eyes closed. She could feel a tangle of something around her back paw, yet she didn't try to take it away. All she was trying to do now was calm herself. Silva focused on the birdsong, but soon that got too annoying. She hunted for another calming noise, and then she heard the trickling of a stream. This was the number one reason why she hated coming to the grasslands. They always frustrated her.
    Silva opened her green orbs slowly, heart rate at a normal pace now. She stood and stepped forward once, and then burst into a run. She flew across the rest of the grassland, not being stopped. She jumped over any obstacle that threatened to slow her. Silva felt her heart racing agin. Then she could see the opening. She would be home soon.
    Silva leaped out of the grasslands, pushing off with her back legs. She landed on the other side, out in the open. She felt much better now, like a huge weight had lifted from her shoulders. Silva sighed contentedly and sagged her shoulders with a quick whisk of her tail. She didn't look back at the grasslands, and instead she stalked forward, heading for home. It wasn't long before she started to rush there.
    She could already see the mountain by the time the sun went down. Along the way she had gotten tired and walked, then she stopped for a hunt. So, it took her longer to get there than usual. She jogged gracefully towards the mountain, head held high as she breathed in the cool air. The air she was born into to, the air she longed for, the air she was used too.
    Silva ran the rest of the way to her home, feeling refreshed. She looked about over her surroundings, and her eyes closed as she picked up the speed. Her paws sent her gliding over the landscape gracefully.
    It didn't take her long to get into the cave. She walked inside, inside of her home, smiling just a little. She watched the flickering flames of the torches lining the walls. Silva took a deep breath, and she traveled among the web of tunnels, fleet feet taking her along nicely. She finally got into the place she wanted to be. Silva smiled, still glad to be back, but her urges to go exploring again didn't die.

Personality:
    Silva is quiet. She is more one to think than speak. When she does speak, she tends to do so without any thought before. So her words may hurt a little, but everyone who knows her knows she doesn't mean it. Silva can be very caring, gentle and kind if she feels the need to be. She is quite motherly, though. Silva is protective of her family and friends, and is always there to stand up for them. She definitely isn't one you want to push around either. Just because she's quiet doesn't mean she doesn't know how to fight back. Her tongue, and fangs, are quite sharp.

Art:
    I don't have any time, sorry. D;

Other:
    The species is beautiful and I just have to try. <3
    She caught my interest. <333
Guepardo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrueBluuue » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:56 am

Congratulations Guepardo! She's yours now! (:
TumblrWeasylDeviantartMy FursonaMy ArtshopMy Bestie <3Transformers RolePlay Site
Image by Me and Avatar by Yukiin on DA.
If you're looking for love, Know that love don't live here anymore. He left with my heart. They both walked through that door, without me. If you're trying to find pity well, you need to look somewhere else, 'Cause I surely can't help you, I'm hurting myself. I've turned into someone else...
TrueBluuue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silva

Postby Guepardo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:02 am

Oh my gosh!!!
-dies-