Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted by -3B-

Postby Not Pigeons » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:28 am

-3B- wrote:Username: -3B-
Blob Name: Enetar
[Though genderless, I refer to Enetar as a "he" for the sake of using pronouns and not driving myself crazy with the "official" gender-neutral versions.]
Blob History: Enetar formed in a museum's dinosaur display, after hundreds of children had run through the exhibit, excited about seeing the giant bones and models. Though, clearly, he is not as large as the average velociraptor egg, he holds himself and walks as though he is a much, much larger creature; he believes that he is one of these ancient creatures, sent through time to make kids happy. He has developed a habit of chewing on the false plant displays, leaving little nibble marks on the silk replicas of long-extinct plants.
Enetar is relatively young; he started forming several years after the first feathered dinosaur displays were put up, which caused him to really, really like feathers; he often steals them from the models and carries them around, running from the guards whenever they notice the theft. Far from mischievous, he doesn't really have anyone to sit him down and teach him right from wrong, and so he doesn't know any better. It pleases the children, and that, he thinks, is the important part.
Why do you want this blob?: First off, I must say that I've been stalking these guys for a while, hoping to find one that I could make a connection with. As common as adoptable blobs are... these, to me, are the ones I think of when I hear the word.
I decided to go for Enetar because I was brought up surrounded by nature books, and my grandparents loved having me learn. Once they found that I could figure out most of the questions they fired at me with only the basics of the species known - such as the main diet of an aye-aye is tropical fruit and the like, judging only on the species type and the fact that it lives in Madagascar - they pulled me over to dinosaurs, which were slightly less predictable at the time because so little is and was known about them. I dove into it with as much fervor as any six-year-old could, naturally, and though I eventually grew out of it, I still have a spot in my heart for them. Enetar... brings me back to that time when everything was scales, feathers and fossils for me. It'd be an honor to have him, to be sure.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Absolutely, yes.

Congrats! I like the personality you gave him ^^
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Fri May 17, 2013 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mace-Tail Dino Blob

Postby Shian » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:46 am

Ankylosaurus, yes?
ImageImage
Come buy old rare pets in bulk for gems!
Shian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mace-Tail Dino Blob

Postby Not Pigeons » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 am

Shian wrote:Ankylosaurus, yes?

That might be it, thanks ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ankylosaurus-Like Blob

Postby Desmond » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:43 am

Username: -3B-
[Though genderless, I refer to Enetar as a "he" for the sake of using pronouns and not driving myself crazy with the "official" gender-neutral versions.]
Blob History: Enetar formed in a museum's dinosaur display, after hundreds of children had run through the exhibit, excited about seeing the giant bones and models. Though, clearly, he is not as large as the average velociraptor egg, he holds himself and walks as though he is a much, much larger creature; he believes that he is one of these ancient creatures, sent through time to make kids happy. He has developed a habit of chewing on the false plant displays, leaving little nibble marks on the silk replicas of long-extinct plants.
Enetar is relatively young; he started forming several years after the first feathered dinosaur displays were put up, which caused him to really, really like feathers; he often steals them from the models and carries them around, running from the guards whenever they notice the theft. Far from mischievous, he doesn't really have anyone to sit him down and teach him right from wrong, and so he doesn't know any better. It pleases the children, and that, he thinks, is the important part.
Why do you want this blob?: First off, I must say that I've been stalking these guys for a while, hoping to find one that I could make a connection with. As common as adoptable blobs are... these, to me, are the ones I think of when I hear the word.
I decided to go for Enetar because I was brought up surrounded by nature books, and my grandparents loved having me learn. Once they found that I could figure out most of the questions they fired at me with only the basics of the species known - such as the main diet of an aye-aye is tropical fruit and the like, judging only on the species type and the fact that it lives in Madagascar - they pulled me over to dinosaurs, which were slightly less predictable at the time because so little is and was known about them. I dove into it with as much fervor as any six-year-old could, naturally, and though I eventually grew out of it, I still have a spot in my heart for them. Enetar... brings me back to that time when everything was scales, feathers and fossils for me. It'd be an honor to have him, to be sure.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Absolutely, yes.
Last edited by Desmond on Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:24 pm

-3B- wrote:Username: -3B-
Blob History: WIP - I should have time this week.

Okay, you're in the running. (I'm looking forward to hearing the story ^^)
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastasquid » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:44 am

Username: loveheart307
Blob Name: Pickle Pepper
Blob History: Pepper formed on a humid day deep in the rain forest. He was next to buried dinosaur bones when he first formed so began to think he was one of these magnificent beasts. He felt the urge to try and go up and after a long period of time, this blob finally reached the top. He was scared to be in the sizzling sun as he feared he might dry out so he stuck to the shade of leaves while he made his journey around. Many animals were discovered by Pepper on his journey across the forest. This blob felt he was the only one around, he was correct. Things with wings tried to eat him, they didn't have much luck. Pepper travelled far and wide. After crossing many terrains and hitching on many boats, he found himself in a noisy place full of things that walked on two legs. They reminded him of the beast underground as they too walked on two legs. Pepper decided to stay in this unusual city. He loves getting attention from humans! Pepper likes the fact he is unusual to humans and loves them to love him.
Why do you want this blob?: Firstly, dinosaurs have always interested me a great deal an he is just so adorable. Also, this is the first blob to catch my eye, I really want him :lol: I love his expression and spikes on his tail too. He just seems very cute and perfect :P
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Of course!
Pastasquid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopted by -3B-

Postby ChompGod » Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:38 am

I am cry ;-; I want one ahh ;v; Congrats to the winner!
ChompGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me