Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

KEEP EQUIMAGINE HORSE LINES by maiaasher

Artist maiaasher [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

KEEP EQUIMAGINE HORSE LINES

Postby maiaasher » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Although I didn't spend much time on this pic, I have spent a ton of time thinking about this. Please, please don't change the old horse and pony lines!! A) They are a part of cs history and I belive we should preserve it as we do the history of anything else! B) Really, what you are replacing them with, although beautiful, are not equimagine horses anymore! The resemble them but they aren't the same! C) You wouldn't be able to change all of them with out making them look weird (example: Roadkill pps) and also, in my opinion, some of the old designs, ESPECIALY pps, would look very strange on the new horses and ponies!
And finaly D) Can't you just do something where it's optional! We could turn on and off those lines (i'm not sure if that would actually work), beacause i really don't care that some of my items only fit on some horses! Ok now I'm done with my crazy spiel, thanks for reading, this stuff has just been driving me nuts and I really wanted to say it so here it is.
maiaasher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KEEP EQUIMAGINE HORSE LINES

Postby maiaasher » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:25 am

Up
maiaasher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel23456 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:25 am

Just to let you know, the old horse lines are already gone. This is 2013. We haven't had them since what, 2010? You can't just bring back the lines because the artist who did them probably stopped doing it, for example how Malk isn't going to color in her lines anymore, therefore there are no more spiders or owls to be adopted out. I think this is also pretty rude to the artist who did the newer horse and pony lines, as you're basically saying that the equimagine lines are better and would rather have them. It's really not an option to 'bring the old lines back.' I do admire your attempt at having them back, though.
lights off

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
adult ♡ married ♡ mom of 2 ♡ 2 dogs 1 cat ♡ birthday july 11th ♡ adopt OR shop, just do both responsibly!
angel23456

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:19 am

I like the new lines better, but the roadkill PPS might look weird, I agree.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:22 am

Tess has said that they are keeping some of the old lines,
such as the Roadkill PPS, The Rainbow Mane, and other special ponies that would look
completely different if changed.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me