Username
Vermelho

Name
Lucy

Height
64 cm (25 in)

Personality
COMMUNICATION, FRIENDSHIP, OPTIMISM, EASE, GOOD HUMOR
Afetuosiadade and optimism are qualities that project the image of a person who rejoices popular your circle of friends. Adora ballads where hype and can demonstrate their artistic talents. Very creative and communicative, has a special charm that he uses to conquer whatever. His playfulness and good humor to keep forever young, no matter how old they get. Always open to new stuff has a mind fértil.Seu allows optimism even in the face of the most difficult situations find a positive side and encourages everyone around him. If you enjoy this side to learn from the situations many doors will be open, as will not commit the same mistakes.
Vermelho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather-Tail #5

Postby ghostsu » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:16 am

JennaLove123

Amy

Female

64 cm (25 in)

Amy is a very talented and calm girl.She loves art.Sometimes she is shy.Very playful,peaceful and calm.She doesn't trust everyone.She will finght for her self.

ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostsu » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 am

Friendly bump
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Amber. » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 am

Username:
Teipiadur
Name:
Amber
Height:
64 cm (25 in)
Personality:
Ambers a sweet and sensible girl, mostly, give her a lollipop or two and shes bouncing around for hours. She is often sorts out fights with her soothing honey like voice and her skilled reasoning. Her ability to see all peoples point of view makes her a naturally likeable girl, with a slight sense of humor, shes not all sensible and reasonable. she always up for a good laugh as long as it causes no real harm. However her over-protective side can sometimes show through, when a person, for example, is being bullied, she will stand up and let her loud mouthed attitude out.
How she got her name:

It was july, and a pup was born to two lucky FT (feather tails). The two new parents where clueless on what to call the sweet girl. A few months past, and the two had yet to find a name with true meaning...

It was a bright summers day and the name-less pup was padding around a feild, the insects were buzzing around the air, and the fresh scent of pollen could be smelt by any canine. The pup came to a stream, its pure water was transparent with a blue tint, like that you would see at a beach resort. The pup looked up in amazment as two monarch butterfly's circled and danced around each other in the air as if they were dancing in a ball room. The pup went into a dazed trance as she was stunned by the natural beauty which was so different from the bland and plain twig walls of the den. She was quickly snapped out of it by a splash of water that dampened her paws, she looked at the stream to see that a small log had fallen in, she looked up to see a large oak that shaded the area, light was seeping through to create a wonderland scene. the pup playfully hoped over the river and gazed up a the oak tree, it looked old and was taller than anything she'd ever seen. She placed both paws on the bark of the tree and reared on her hind legs, but quickly pulled one paw from the bark, she'd put her paw in something sticky, she looked at her paw pad to see a sticky, pale golden goo that had the same feel as honey, it was tree sap, she shook her paw yet had little luck of ridding herself of the sticky sap, After dipping her paw in the stream for a while the sap finally got swept off, but she was still interested in the oak so she returned to the place where she had seen the sap, and as she looked up she saw a golden orange droplet shaped thing, it wasnt liquid but rarther looked like a gem. After bringing her parents over by repeatedly tugging at their tails, she showed them the little gem that was just out of her reach, her mother said gently, " thats Amber sweetie, it what happens to tree sap after thousands of years," the pup only replyed with a gasp of awe. "..its beautiful and is quite rare around these parts," her mother continued, "alot like you..., thats it! from now on you shall be know as Amber, like the beautiful gem you are" her mother finished, Amber muttered her name a few times before chanting it with joy. Her farther, the taller of the three, reared up and carefully snapped the amber off with his jaw, he then placed it before Amber, " take care of it" he said, Amber replyed with a breif nod, she was way too interested in her new gem.

hope this isn't too long ^^
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me