Based on Click to view
Artist Whippet. [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pearloin #1

Postby Whippet. » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:16 pm

First Pearloin YAY!

So to win this Antarctic/Arctic Beauty you will be reqired to fill out this form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pearloin's Name:[/b]
[b]Gender: Male[/b]
[b]Ocean (Arctic/Antarctic):[/b]
[b]Short Personality: [/b]
[b]What does friendship mean to {Insert Pearloin name here}:[/b]

There are a few things that have to be included in the form:
. Name should be related to ocean
. Personality must have loyal as a charisteristic
. Being loyal, you are required to tell me in less than 35 words, what does frienship mean to this Pearloin.

End Date - 3 days time (21st March)
Formerly princess.a uvu
Whippet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pearloin #1

Postby Lynxx » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:29 am

Username: leopardstorm
Pearloin's Name: Glacier
Ocean: Antartcic
Short Personality: Glacier is a curious boy who likes to go on adventures he also likes to draw. He usually does portraits of his family and friends. Plus he is loyal to his friends and stands up for them.
What does friendship mean to Glacier?: What friend ship means to him is some ones
Who stands by your side. They also are funny, creative and more what a friend means is they will stick with you forever.
Lynxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pecan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:43 am

* Username: SenselessHorse
Pearloin's Name: Pacific
Ocean (Arctic/Antarctic):Antartic
Short Personality: Pacific is friendly and outgoing, often popping his head out of the water to play with people on board ships or boats. He is very helpful and is popular among fishermen as he occasionally brings them pearls before disappearing into the water. He dislikes water pollution and can be found dragging rubbish onto land and burying them.
What does friendship mean to Pacific: Friendship is the ocean to Pacific. Stormy one moment, calm and tranquil the next. He treasures friendship a lot and will do whatever he can to preserve it. His motto is 'Do not take friendship for granted.'
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Username:
    iShame; feel free to call me Shame, or Shamey.
Pearloin's Name:
    "Davy Jones. Though sometimes, i don't mind being called a shorter name like, Davy, Jones, Jonsey or something like that."

Ocean :
    "I come from the Arctic Ocean, The smallest and shallowest of the five ocean divisions."
Short Personality:
    "I consider myself confident, kind, loyal, passionate and somewhat temperamental at times."
      Davy can be considered quite the character when he wishes. He plays his part by trying his best, to please others and live up to what he expects himself to be. He works hard to put off a good vibe when around others, when truly he always hurting inside, due to a hidden secret, witch he dislikes to explain when others see is sometimes shown-down mood. He hates it when he hasn't kept up to his promises, or anything of the sort. He yearns for a love, however, the love that only he and his special someone can share, and the love of a good set of friends around him. He never wants to be alone.
What does friendship mean to Davy Jones:
    "Friendship is shown as something to treasure, be-love, and never betray. I can see myself with friends around, I am that person someone can confide in. Friendship is one of the most important things around."
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

Art made randomizes between Striped~Hatter, flyteck and I.
iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whippet. » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Bump!
Looking good so far
Formerly princess.a uvu
Whippet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whippet. » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:06 am

Congrats!
I will remove the adopt me sign tonight

iShame wrote:Username:
    iShame; feel free to call me Shame, or Shamey.
Pearloin's Name:
    "Davy Jones. Though sometimes, i don't mind being called a shorter name like, Davy, Jones, Jonsey or something like that."

Ocean :
    "I come from the Arctic Ocean, The smallest and shallowest of the five ocean divisions."
Short Personality:
    "I consider myself confident, kind, loyal, passionate and somewhat temperamental at times."
      Davy can be considered quite the character when he wishes. He plays his part by trying his best, to please others and live up to what he expects himself to be. He works hard to put off a good vibe when around others, when truly he always hurting inside, due to a hidden secret, witch he dislikes to explain when others see is sometimes shown-down mood. He hates it when he hasn't kept up to his promises, or anything of the sort. He yearns for a love, however, the love that only he and his special someone can share, and the love of a good set of friends around him. He never wants to be alone.
What does friendship mean to Davy Jones:
    "Friendship is shown as something to treasure, be-love, and never betray. I can see myself with friends around, I am that person someone can confide in. Friendship is one of the most important things around."
Formerly princess.a uvu
Whippet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 am

Thanksies once these guys get more popular, they should have an RP :3
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;
I am no longer fully active on CS(11/2020) I only visit here to sell characters that i no longer have need for. If you wish to contact me, find me on Discord(iShame#1861), Twitch @ishameisme or DeviantArt @iShameisme.

iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whippet. » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:27 am

We will be getting on that in a few months and work with the moderators on it :thumbup:
Formerly princess.a uvu
Whippet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iShame » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:28 am

Great :3
Image | Image

To whom it may concern;

iShame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Username:
burninflames

Pearloin's Name:
Jack

Ocean (Arctic/Antarctic):
Arctic

Short Personality:
He is very kind but loves to joke around with his friends. He gets in trouble a lot but uses his smarts to get out of trouble.

What does friendship mean to {Insert Pearloin name here}:
To Jack friendship is something he trusts in a lot and thinks that's what a good life is built of off. But he sometimes takes friends for granted getting them in trouble, having them take the blame instead of him. But he always seems to make it up to them with something very important to his friends.
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me