Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

. by Lady Who

Artist Lady Who [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Postby Lady Who » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:29 am

no one see me, no one cares, you laugh and poke, but you never though i had feelings but i do. i try to be a dragon and stand my own ground but underneath im a weak dog that always alone, i love to talk to people by will you hear me or care about what i say?.... no...
i am a alone. yes i cry beasce i am.
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .

Postby Bayleaf » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 am

This must be really rough. All you have to do is try. Try to be noticed, try to make people care. If you do try, try harder. It's like biking up a steep hill. You try and try to get to the top, and you feel like you can't make it, but once you do (and you will) it will be a smooth and easy ride to the bottom. :)
Bayleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:39 am

MistressEmu is right. If nobody notices you, then they are missing out on something big; friendship.
If you are being bullied, I suggest you should talk to your parents. Parents are the great thing about life... Except mine died in a car accident a few years ago. I learned to get over it eventually with the help of my sister and her wonderful children. You can learn to get over people too. Eventually, someone has got to open up to you, so don't worry. I used to be bullied in highschool. Now I have tons of friends and I'm happy.
So don't worry, be happy. :)
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Who » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:43 am

I'm not bullyed and I'm homeschool.
But thank you both
ImageImage
Lady Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cmichb » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Just remember that you are not alone. If you ever feel like you just need someone to talk to, I'm just a PM away. ^^
hi n' stuff.
cmichb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me