Technology Pre-made 1/3! End date moved(only one form done) by ratsy

Based on Click to view
Artist ratsy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Technology Pre-made 1/3! End date moved(only one form done)

Postby ratsy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:22 am

End date moved to the tenth of April, 2013.
Before anyone asks, the "Adopt Me! tech premade 1/3" sign will be taken off when she is won.
No end date, as of yet. A hint: I absolutely adore forms with good back-stories and art. Just please write 2-6 paragraphs for the back-story, so it's isn't too long, but not too short. Absolutely no chatspeak on the form.
Form:

Code: Select all
[center][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Age (baby, teen, adult or old):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]What does the "help" on her hind leg armor mean?[/b]
[i]Back Story:[/i]
[b]Art:[/b][/center]

I love it when you guys use cool fonts and images around forms, or add extra info!
Last edited by ratsy on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Technology Pre-made 1/3! Won by: No one yet

Postby .: SongBird :. » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 am

Dropping out sorry but my connection just faded
Last edited by .: SongBird :. on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
On a hiatus from CS.. I will still be checking messages and notifications. If i don't reply asap, please wait a few weeks.
.: SongBird :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Name: Astraia
Greek name meaning "starry one." In mythology, this is the name of a goddess of justice.

Age (baby, teen, adult or old): Teen
Personality: Honesty is something that has always been important to Astaria simply because if you are honest with someone they should be honest with you. Telling the truth also allows her to avoid the dreaded feeling of guilt and deceit simply because you are being truthful and honest. It was something she was always sworn to say no matter way, maybe it was programmed into her or perhaps it was just her. Astaria is also always responsible for everything she does. To be a good person, a trustworthy one, you must be responsible in her eyes. She knew for a fact that she was always responsible and never would falter on that simply because of the fact that her elderly owner had taught her that quickly as she had learned about her. She is calm most of the time as she knows that in any situation it is not good to stress and worry about something. It takes years off your life and she knew that it was a problem to live and die so young. She was also a fiery girl when she needed to be, quite liking arguing with others and all sorts of things.
What does the "help" on her hind leg armor mean? A few years after Astraia was taken in by the old woman, she was out in the garden with her when suddenly woman was short of breath, slowly crumpling to the ground. She was having a heart attack. When she was still able to, she wrote one word on Astraia's leg: help. With that Astraia took off barking and yelping to get attention, finally making it to the doctor's cottage. She drew his attention and then led him to her owner, giving her the chance to live. She never took it off in case she needed the help again.
In short, it is for the possible medical emergency that could happen. That way the time won't need to be taken in the chance of an emergency for anyone.

Back Story: Astraia was bred to be a family dog, one who was relied upon heavily but there was one problem: she was born with three warped legs. That was a problem but they knew that taking the beloved puppy to scientist would help. Now, the solution given definitely made Astraia a bit fearful: add some robotics in and she won’t have to undergo painful surgeries her entire life. That was a godsend to the family and they immediately agreed, surrendering her to the scientists. They did indeed intend to get her back though as they had selected her specifically for the kids.
A week or so went by with no word, and the worry grew in Astraia as she lay in the metal cage, unable to move much due to the pain she felt in her legs where the robotics had been grafted, unsure as to when she was going to be able to walk by. Weeks turned into three months and she was still locked in the cage. Until her family got there. The joy on the children’s faces was enough to make her stand and wiggle with joy, unaware that she had actually stood up and tall and even walked. That didn’t even register until she was home and being loved by the family.
With her new legs she explored everything she could possibly explore and definitely took the time do explore every little thing. It was important after all. She settled in and a few months later Astraia was given a job at the local government building, given the title of lead security dog. Her legs gave her an extra advantage when chasing people down.
Everything was going normal and fine on this particular day, having the day off to go on a little adventure with the family. They headed to a lake quite far from where they lived. She knew she couldn't exactly play in the water with the kids so she sat vigil on the beach until a scent caught her nose, deciding to follow it until it took her out to a clearing at least a good mile or so away from where the family was. Little did she knew that the family was leaving and she was about to be left behind because she was MIA. When she returned to see that her family was missing she was confused and had no idea how to get home.
A forlorn expression took over her features as she slunk off into the brush, trying to figure out what to do. It wasn't until four or five days later that she happened upon a small little village, entering a small house as she did so. An elderly woman took her in and that was exactly what helped her become the canine she is today.

Art: One of two. :)
2nd entry! :)
Last edited by Lisette on Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cappishe » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 pm

W.I.P
Name wrote:Titanium
I chose this name because I thought it suited her best, considering that she has three bionic legs. As I was typing it just seemed to jump out at me as the right one.
Gender wrote:Female
Even though you did decide on your own that this would be a female, I couldn't agree more. I think she has many feministic qualities while remaining a very strong character.

Age wrote:Teen
To be exact, 13. She is pretty young and looks like it. I honestly couldn't see her as an adult or child.

Personality wrote:Titanium is more of the girl who stands back and lets things happen. Her outlook on things is that it isn't her problem if it doesn't directly effect her. As a pup, she was never bullied or teased, but she always felt looked down upon. That's why she didn't, and doesn't, get very involved with much of anything. In the rare cases where she feels the need to participate or intervene, it's about something she really cares about. Although, because of her anti-socialness, she has never had a real friend, or any friends for that matter. She was strange, and still is, so no one wanted to get close. Because of this, she became lonely. Even so, her personality and machanical limbs don't give her the chance to make friends. In the end, she is a loner. Self reliant, and in need of no one except herself.

What does the word "HELP" on her hind leg armor mean? wrote:Titanium has and always will be alone. She needed no one growing up, although she did want friends. In the depths of the city she was born in, and lived, a small brawl had begun between to rival gangs. During this brawl, people from either of the two gangs were said to be killed in their very beds as they slept. When Titanium heard about the battle, her immediate reaction was to flee the city as fast as possible. A fight between gangs was dangerous, and if she stayed in the city she risked getting caught in the middle of it. As she made her way through the alleyways to escape the city though, she met a young girl. She was injured badly and bleeding, so Titanium carried her, in hopes of finding a place where she could get help. After a while though, she realized there wasn't any hope of finding anywhere so she stopped and layed the girl down in an old abandonned house. As she leaned the child against the wall of the empty house, the small girl reached out with a bloody finger and spelled out the word HELP on the metal of Titaniums leg. Titanium fled the house, leaving the small girl to die. wip
Back Story:
Back Stroy wrote:In the depths of a broken city, where ruffians and theives, gangsters and criminals, roamed, a small pup was born to a mother wolf. To the dismay of this mother though, the pup was missing three limbs. Two hind legs and a front. wip

Art:
wip
Last edited by cappishe on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
king
king
king
king
king
king
king
o l d m e
THINK ABOUT
it well i did, now
i don't wanna feel
a thing anymore,
i'm over begging
for the things tha
t i want, i'm over
sleeping like a dog

▬▬▬
▬▬▬

! babe
▬▬▬
▬▬▬

| but
▬▬▬
▬▬▬

eyes
▬▬▬
▬▬▬

are |
▬▬▬
▬▬▬

blind.
▬▬▬
▬▬▬
cappishe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Okay, I have decided to set the end date to April the second. until then to finish any WIP forms.
@ a l e r i e;; I love your form and backstory! Absolutely gorgeous layout.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:33 am

Thanks! I take pride in my forms. Not really. I'm just picky and OCD-ish about it all. :S Writing is a passion and this one really connected with me, also, thanks for making such a fabulous canine.
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 pm

I do suggest all the WIP forms get finished soon!
And the end date just might be postponed if things are this slow...
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Technology Pre-made 1/3! End date moved(only one form do

Postby ratsy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 am

End date moved.
ratsy