Adopted by Cayla

Postby Not Pigeons » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:25 am

Cayla wrote:

Username:
(Dream Catcher)
Blob Name:
(Lavira)
Blob History:
(after a few monthes in a lab,a sᴄɪᴇɴᴛɪsᴛ got bored after a while.
so he decided to buy someting,anthing to keep him occupide ,as soon as he got this idea,he went off to the nearst mall.
He's choices where between,a fish,a plant and a lava lamp.He wanted omething easy to kep,he knew a fish was way to much work and he couldn;t keep feeding it,and the same went for the plant,so of course he bought the lava lamp.
He was rather excited when he got home and couldn't wait to see it.
And as i said he wasn't that smart,as he took it out the box and placed it on his table.
He waited for it to come on,and so he did for the past 1 hour..
soon he awoke to see that this whole time he waited it of course did not come on. He called his wife it to see what was the problem.
She pointed to the wire atached to the lava lamp,and at the end was a plug.He forgot to plug it in,so he did.
To his amusement a light came on from the bottom of it ,it grew bigger and so did the slime like stuff in it
as it rose te scientest became or interested init until he ened up watching it fo 2 hours or so,soon he fall asleep.
The next day he brought his lava lamp to the lab,to show off..
He sat down and pluged it in,soon all scientests came over to look at it..
after half an hour the lava lamp has left alone .. until a tall lab professor came over to it,it was switched off so it looked like a normal glass vase with water in it.As you mighty have guessed the professor mistaked it for a container .
He picked it up and took off the cap.As he did this,he poured all te water out and put a slimey light purple substince in it.
almost a second later a loud bell rang mening it was lunch brake ..
All scientests left includeing the profesor who left it o the table.
after a while all of the came back,and so did the scienest who bought the lava lamp
he pluged it in and after he did he noticed that the lava lamp was not how it used to be.
the what was once clear water was now a slimy purple substence and the lava started to glow.
but before he could switch it off it grew..bigger and bigger,as it grew it looked more monster like..
until it stoped,it grew until it was the same size as the building.
destroying everything in its path..MWWHHAHAHA....
Why do you want this blob?:
(I swear,this is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!its so adorable,evey thing abou its makes me want to luv it!!
And i have always loved lava lamps,i have one in my room but it does not work.
i wouldreally love this one,and i would keep it safe in my sig..forever<3
I will try anything and every thing to get it..
I fell in love wit it the second i saw it 0.0<3)
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
(YES!!!,ill luv it and feed it^^)
i drew Lavia evil ^^

I really liked the picture you drew.. ^^

Congrats <3
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lava Lamp BlobUsername: (Your username here) Blob Name:

Postby broodingtulip » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:34 am

Username: AdriaBelle
Blob Name: Maggie
Blob History: n/a for now
Why do you want this blob?: those colors <3 Ever since I was six, I loved anything that had to do with blobs or slime. I guess blobs kinda bring that back. I want to snatch one while I can, and Mags here is the perfect one <3
To me, her design in general interprets feisty, girly, and on the smart side, as well as creative. I don't really have characters like that, so shed bring a wider variety to my family of characters ;u;
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes
broodingtulip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lava Lamp BlobUsername: (Your username here) Blob Name:

Postby Not Pigeons » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 am

AdriaBelle wrote:
Username: AdriaBelle
Blob Name: Maggie
Blob History: n/a for now
Why do you want this blob?: those colors <3 Ever since I was six, I loved anything that had to do with blobs or slime. I guess blobs kinda bring that back. I want to snatch one while I can, and Mags here is the perfect one <3
To me, her design in general interprets feisty, girly, and on the smart side, as well as creative. I don't really have characters like that, so shed bring a wider variety to my family of characters ;u;
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lava Lamp Blob

Postby sheepsorrel » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 am

Username: (Your username here) shiraliat
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) lava
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) when he was being made, a lava lamp got into the machines to make him (wha?) and,thats how he was made...
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) i love him
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) yes
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 am

shiraliat wrote:Username: (Your username here) shiraliat
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) lava
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) when he was being made, a lava lamp got into the machines to make him (wha?) and,thats how he was made...
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) i love him
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) yes

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cayla » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:18 am

Username:
(Dream Catcher)
Blob Name:
(Lavira)
Blob History:
so he decided to buy someting,anthing to keep him occupide ,as soon as he got this idea,he went off to the nearst mall.
He's choices where between,a fish,a plant and a lava lamp.He wanted omething easy to kep,he knew a fish was way to much work and he couldn;t keep feeding it,and the same went for the plant,so of course he bought the lava lamp.
And as i said he wasn't that smart,as he took it out the box and placed it on his table.
soon he awoke to see that this whole time he waited it of course did not come on. He called his wife it to see what was the problem.
She pointed to the wire atached to the lava lamp,and at the end was a plug.He forgot to plug it in,so he did.
To his amusement a light came on from the bottom of it ,it grew bigger and so did the slime like stuff in it
as it rose te scientest became or interested init until he ened up watching it fo 2 hours or so,soon he fall asleep.
after half an hour the lava lamp has left alone .. until a tall lab professor came over to it,it was switched off so it looked like a normal glass vase with water in it.As you mighty have guessed the professor mistaked it for a container .
He picked it up and took off the cap.As he did this,he poured all te water out and put a slimey light purple substince in it.
after a while all of the came back,and so did the scienest who bought the lava lamp
he pluged it in and after he did he noticed that the lava lamp was not how it used to be.
the what was once clear water was now a slimy purple substence and the lava started to glow.
but before he could switch it off it grew..bigger and bigger,as it grew it looked more monster like..
until it stoped,it grew until it was the same size as the building.
destroying everything in its path..MWWHHAHAHA....
(I swear,this is the cutest thing i have ever seen!!its so adorable,evey thing abou its makes me want to luv it!!
i wouldreally love this one,and i would keep it safe in my sig..forever<3
I will try anything and every thing to get it..
I fell in love wit it the second i saw it 0.0<3)
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
i drew Lavia evil ^^
Last edited by Cayla on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cayla

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:28 am

.:Dream Catcher:. wrote:

Username:
(Dream Catcher)
Blob Name:
(Lavira)
Blob History:
sorry it s still a WIP)
i wouldreally love this one,and i would keep it safe in my sig..forever<3)
Sorry if that story isn't long enough..

Okay, your in the running to get it ^^

The story is fine, longer that most people's stories.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:47 am

Not Pigeons wrote:
.:Dream Catcher:. wrote:

Username:
(Dream Catcher)
Blob Name:
(Lavira)
Blob History:
sorry it s still a WIP)
i wouldreally love this one,and i would keep it safe in my sig..forever<3)
Sorry if that story isn't long enough..

Okay, your in the running to get it ^^

The story is fine, longer that most people's stories.
yeah, mines not long because vacation and i can lose cennection any time
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cayla » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:39 am

ok its finished^^