Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mr. Derpy Face by rochester.

Artist rochester. [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mr. Derpy Face

Postby rochester. » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 am

Meet Mr. Derpy Face. Mr. Derpy Face is COPPA and doesn't like it how people think most COPPA people like him are illiterate, just talk in chatspeak, and are two years old. Mr. Derpy Face knows most people respect COPPA users, but some think that they don't know rarities or anything. Comments like this really upset Mr. Derpy Face:
I try my hardest not to hate COPPAs, but it gets on my nerves when this happens. @_@

It was talking about a COPPA not knowing rarities. When Mr. Derpy Face was much younger, he learned all the rarities with ease and doesn't send gross trades. But some think just because you are COPPA you are rude and don't know how to do anything.
The End.
P.S. Mr. Derpy Face also likes chocolate- Care to make a donation?
Real P.S. I don't mean to offend anybody.
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mr. Derpy Face

Postby she wolf warrior » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:16 am

rochester. wrote:Meet Mr. Derpy Face. Mr. Derpy Face is COPPA and doesn't like it how people think most COPPA people like him are illiterate, just talk in chatspeak, and are two years old. Mr. Derpy Face knows most people respect COPPA users, but some think that they don't know rarities or anything. Comments like this really upset Mr. Derpy Face:
I try my hardest not to hate COPPAs, but it gets on my nerves when this happens. @_@

It was talking about a COPPA not knowing rarities. When Mr. Derpy Face was much younger, he learned all the rarities with ease and doesn't send gross trades. But some think just because you are COPPA you are rude and don't know how to do anything.
The End.
P.S. Mr. Derpy Face also likes chocolate- Care to make a donation?
Real P.S. I don't mean to offend anybody.

I feel ya. It really hurts me, when people put in their trade rules, " I don't trade with COPPAS "
It just really upsets me when people are like " I have seen you post before, so please make a post. " I'm just like, I post on Oekaki.. Mr Derpy face, I will give u some chocolate. ( hands him a candy bar )
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SHE WOLF
my kalons | my plumies | my keldines | my DA | about me | th
🌸 ❤ pink present ❤ 🌸
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
“ A donde easta la bobioteca”
- wife

she wolf warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mr. Derpy Face

Postby rochester. » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:39 am

Haha this is so old, OMG! But yea, some people just think that we're just kindergarteners with no grammar who should be reading and playing webkinz and not even on this site....
rochester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me