Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

G A L A X Y - A C I D S... Lineart Contest by hamkid

Artist hamkid [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

G A L A X Y - A C I D S... Lineart Contest

Postby hamkid » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 am

What is a Galaxy Acid?
A Galaxy Acid (GA) is basicly a wolf with "Acid" laking from their four legs and one tail. They were said to be from a galaxy far from ours. Most are adults, but they breed, and have eggs. But you may see Pup GAs with PBS/PPS And they mean Permenant Baby and Permenant Pup syndrome. All but baby or pups have armor to fight for territories. Some will very very rarely grow horns, a syndrome called HMS, or Horn Mutation sydrome. And also very very rarley, WMS, Or Wing Mutation Syndrome. They mostly eat meat, but will be found sometimes eating berries. Infact, Babies and Pups up to four years can only eat berries at their age, but can eat berries still if older. Zero to twelve months are considered babies and then they go to 1 year old. From one to four years old, they are pups and children and five years.

Features are very long tail, long abundant mane and tail, short-tailed, no-tailed, stub-tailed, sharply pointed ears, Large, widley set ears, large ears are what some look like, so please add them. You may make WIPs, and this will run 'till April first or March 31st.

One winner only will get a VR galaxy (BA) rabbit. 1 honrable mention.
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me