Based on Click to view
Artist Rosalind [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HSC #36 - WINNER

Postby Rosalind » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Main Thread

They are small, furry animals that are known as chipmunks, but these are different. They 'blossom' out of honeysuckles and that is how they are born. They are endangered because humans eat the honeysuckles, unaware of the unborn chipmunks. Their habitat is the forest, as you could've guessed. They are excellent at hiding and climbing trees. The claws/nails on their paws allow them to climb easily and hide among the trees. Honeysuckle chipmunks rarely ever go on the ground, unless it is to get food. They tend to stay among the trees, afraid of the humans.

Meet Honeysuckle Chipmunk #36! This is a little girl, so name accordingly. c; To win this sweetie simply fill out the form below, link the one cute chipmunk picture and I'll judge in a few pages or days; depending on how many people apply. c:

Code: Select all
    [size=85][list][b][u]User Info[/u]
    Username:
    [u]HSC Info[/u]
    Name:
    Personality (at least 3-4 sentences.):

[u]Chipmunk Picture[/u]
    (limit of one!)[/b][/list][/size]

*Blue_River* wrote:
    User Info
    Username: *Blue_River*

HSC Info
    Name: Rosalie
    Personality (at least 3-4 sentences.): Rosalie - Rose for short - is a sweet little HSC with plenty of love to spare. She is very hyper, and has a mild case of ADHD. She prefers to channel her hyper-active behavior by giving to other HSCs, preferably those in need. She enjoys doing community service, and her favorite past-time is picking flowers for the elderly HSCs. Overall, Rose is one of the sweetest HSC you will ever meet, and loves everyone she comes across. She will make you be her friend no matter how stubborn you are.

Chipmunk Picture
    This is one of the elderly Chipmunks Rose has supplied flowers to. :)
Last edited by Rosalind on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HSC #36

Postby haezel » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:10 am

Bump
haezel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HSC #36

Postby Marballo » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 pm

User Info
    Username: *Blue_River*

HSC Info
    Name: Rosalie
    Personality (at least 3-4 sentences.): Rosalie - Rose for short - is a sweet little HSC with plenty of love to spare. She is very hyper, and has a mild case of ADHD. She prefers to channel her hyper-active behavior by giving to other HSCs, preferably those in need. She enjoys doing community service, and her favorite past-time is picking flowers for the elderly HSCs. Overall, Rose is one of the sweetest HSC you will ever meet, and loves everyone she comes across. She will make you be her friend no matter how stubborn you are.

Chipmunk Picture
    This is one of the elderly Chipmunks Rose has supplied flowers to. :)
My Characters
♡ SPN
♡ Doctor Who
♡ Marvel
♡ DreamWorks
♡ Pixar
My Bestie
♡ HTTYD
♡ Disney
♡ HP
♡ PJO
♡ Psych