Based on Click to view
Artist SmaugTheGolden [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt me!!

Postby SmaugTheGolden » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Owner: I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
Last edited by SmaugTheGolden on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmaugTheGolden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me!!

Postby parlaymars » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Username:
I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
Horse Name:
Vaitafe
Little Story:
Vaitafe was born on a small, family-owned ranch just north of Akron, Alabama. Her unusual markings made for a early start in dressage training, she hated the responsibility of dressage. She wanted to run free, to see how fast her legs could carry her. Unfortunately, she excelled in dressage. When she turned three, her owners started looking at potential stallions. They wanted to get rich, and Vaitafe was no longer a spry yearling or two-year old.

One day, they put her under. A few months later, she was shocked to find that her belly was becoming round. Alarmed that she was getting fat, she asked some of the older mares what was wrong. Laughing, they told her that she would be a mother soon. Vaitafe also learned that she'd been retired from dressage, and she'd be used as a broodmare only from then till she died. The thought of having one foal a year repulsed her - she wanted to run with the falcons, see the world. She hopped over a fallen fence that'd been knocked over in a storm the night before.

A couple of months after she escaped, she had her foal. He was a beautiful thing, gunmetal gray with big doe eyes. She named him Renegade, after her escape and his outlaw coat. Vaitafe raised him well, and when they parted ways after three years, he promised to return once he found his love. To this day she's been waiting for him to return, and she still hasn't found her true love. Vaitafe had one other foal beside Renegade, she'd met up with a wild stallion. The filly was ebony black, and had a white reverse blaze running down her cheek to her mane, where it continued. Vaitafe named her daughter Rogue.
Extra:
I don't really know what this means.. I kinda thought that her backstory/personality was an extra :D
parlaymars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:06 pm

entering soon!!!

Username:
Horse Name:
Extra:

Will be drawn:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┏───────────────────────┓

linklinklink

Signature Credit || art above by PollyPoos || art on left by ty_tay

┖───────────────────────┚
W E L C O M E
┏───────────────────────┓
CWHR

Text text text text text text
Text text text text text text

┖───────────────────────┚
T O........C O T T O N W O O D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmaugTheGolden » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:56 pm

I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥ wrote:Username:
I ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ Ian ♥
Horse Name:
Vaitafe
Little Story:
Vaitafe was born on a small, family-owned ranch just north of Akron, Alabama. Her unusual markings made for a early start in dressage training, she hated the responsibility of dressage. She wanted to run free, to see how fast her legs could carry her. Unfortunately, she excelled in dressage. When she turned three, her owners started looking at potential stallions. They wanted to get rich, and Vaitafe was no longer a spry yearling or two-year old.

One day, they put her under. A few months later, she was shocked to find that her belly was becoming round. Alarmed that she was getting fat, she asked some of the older mares what was wrong. Laughing, they told her that she would be a mother soon. Vaitafe also learned that she'd been retired from dressage, and she'd be used as a broodmare only from then till she died. The thought of having one foal a year repulsed her - she wanted to run with the falcons, see the world. She hopped over a fallen fence that'd been knocked over in a storm the night before.

A couple of months after she escaped, she had her foal. He was a beautiful thing, gunmetal gray with big doe eyes. She named him Renegade, after her escape and his outlaw coat. Vaitafe raised him well, and when they parted ways after three years, he promised to return once he found his love. To this day she's been waiting for him to return, and she still hasn't found her true love. Vaitafe had one other foal beside Renegade, she'd met up with a wild stallion. The filly was ebony black, and had a white reverse blaze running down her cheek to her mane, where it continued. Vaitafe named her daughter Rogue.
Extra:
I don't really know what this means.. I kinda thought that her backstory/personality was an extra :D

Winner
SmaugTheGolden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me