Based on Click to view
Artist Rosalind [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

HSC #35

Postby Rosalind » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Main Thread

They are small, furry animals that are known as chipmunks, but these are different. They 'blossom' out of honeysuckles and that is how they are born. They are endangered because humans eat the honeysuckles, unaware of the unborn chipmunks. Their habitat is the forest, as you could've guessed. They are excellent at hiding and climbing trees. The claws/nails on their paws allow them to climb easily and hide among the trees. Honeysuckle chipmunks rarely ever go on the ground, unless it is to get food. They tend to stay among the trees, afraid of the humans.

Here is my first honeysuckle chipmunk! I hope you find these critters as precious as I do and that I did them justice with this fellow. To win this fellow please fill out the following form. Grammer, personaility, quirk, form organization will be considered and then art. c; I'm looking for art that shows the personaility, not so much the quality. You may have one piece of artwork, so make it count! You may hire someone else if you wish, but I'd really love to see some by yourself. Remember, it's the personaility not the quality.

Code: Select all
    [size=85][list][b][u]User Info[/u]
    Username:
    Why do you want him/her:
    What will you do with him her:

[u]HSC Info[/u]
    Name:
    Personality (at least 3-4 sentences.):
    Quirk:

[u]Art[/u]
    (limit of one!)[/b][/list][/size]

Hi there, I'm Rosalind!
I used to be a General Helper
so if you are looking for any help send in a help ticket. CS's amazing team will help you!
I'm not very active anymore, although I occasionally pop on so replies to PMs and trades could be slow.

[Character Thread] [Fursona Thread]

ImageImageImageImageImage
Rosalind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HSC #35

Postby Coyote Ugly » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 am

User Info
    Username: Ratatouille.
    Why do you want him/her: because he is soo cute and i'd love to draw him and call him my own!!
    What will you do with him her: draw him alot and love the colorings and stuff!! i may even make an animation of him if i win but i dont have an animating program yet :(

HSC Info
    Name: Tyser
    Personality (at least 3-4 sentences.): Tyser is a little guy who loves to play. He dosnt hang out with lots and lots of others, but he has quite a few close friends! His favorite thing to do is adventure and explore new things. he is also very curious!
    Quirk: i dont know what this means, but what i THINK it means, is the bad thing about it maybe? well... whenever he sees brown sugar, he cant control himself its his favorite thing EVER!!

ArtImage
    (limit of one!)
DREAM IS TO OWN: Jellybean Dragon, Viscet, Foxifae, Kalon, Nagaline, and a Plumerian Image
Avatar made by the amazing SpotSong here on CS! ♥♥
AKA CanadianCatamount
MY ART SHOP
Coyote Ugly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HSC #35

Postby Novi » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am

User Info
    Username: paige.
    Why do you want her: I've just found this species today, and already I can tell that this little girl would be an interesting character. Her design is adorable, and I'd like to further develop her personality, via Role Playing or through art and stories.
    What will you do with her: Drawing her is a must. I'd put her in little mini-comics, and probably use her as a pet for one of my characters. Overall, she will be loved.

HSC Info
    Name: Alitzah, a Hebrew name meaning "happiness".
    Personality: A very hyperactive, easily-amused little Honeysuckle Chipmunk, Ali can commonly be found in odd little hiding spots, such as in your purse, in the laundry basket - anywhere. She enjoys playing hide and go seek, and will commonly force you into playing - more often than not when you're unaware of the ongoing game.
    Quirk: Uses mundane items as toys (e.g. bottle caps, straws, chopsticks).

Art
    WIP <3
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me