Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

~StarClan Adopts~ by vanilla bean.

Based on Click to view
Artist vanilla bean. [gallery]
Time spent 33 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

~StarClan Adopts~

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:19 am

Do you know where Warrior Cats come from? Well yes, their mothers and fathers, but I mean the first Warrior Cats. I'll tell you! Straight from StarClan. Each cat is made specially, and uniquely with its own traits and such. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Here you are able to adopt, breed, and see all the other Warrior Cats brought into this world we know. Care to adopt them?

~Rules for adopting~
1. You may adopt 4 original cats and keep 6 of their children. (total of 10)
2. Always be polite and courteous.
3. You may give up cats to get new ones, but no refunds.
4. What you see is what you get.
5. Customs are the same price as pre-made cats. (Customs can be whatever color, premades are always natural!)

~Pricing~
1 Rare or
1 Wishlist

~Form for Custom~
Code: Select all
Name:
Personality: (Optional)
Story: (Optional)
Payment:
Ref/Color/Pelt pattern you want:
Last edited by vanilla bean. on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hey there, i'm abi!
lesbian - she / they - adopt storage
pms are always open, feel free to drop in <3

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~StarClan Adopts~

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:56 am

Breeding

Breeding Information:
If you wish to breed, you must purchase a breeding pass (see price bellow) then choose two cats. If they are both owned by you send me a pm, and I'll make you a litter (always 2 offspring) If you want one of your cats to breed with one that hasn't been adopted, you can still send me a pm, and I'll do that for you. If you want to breed with a users cat, ask for their permission and if they say yes, pm me the request or post it here. Females can breed maximum of 3 times, and males 5. Once you have your 6 kittens, ones you don't claim will be up for adoption.

Breeding passes cost one wishlist pet of mine and can be used multiple times for one cat, but cant be switched.

Breeding Passes Owned
None

Litters Waiting

None

hey there, i'm abi!

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive Rogue » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:34 am

Name: sandypelt
Personality: (Optional) Loves most people and loves to run through the forest no matter what season
Payment: I will send you a trade
Image Image Image

Image Image Image ImageImage

Olive Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:56 am

Olive Rogue wrote:Name: sandypelt
Personality: (Optional) Loves most people and loves to run through the forest no matter what season
Payment: I will send you a trade

Accepted ;D
Sorry, forgot to add the last part of the form, what do you want this little guy to look like?

hey there, i'm abi!

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive Rogue » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:03 pm

oh and one more question. Can you do none real colors like purple?
Image Image Image

Olive Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Olive Rogue wrote:oh and one more question. Can you do none real colors like purple?

Hehe, yup of course, but only in customs and litters. ^~^

hey there, i'm abi!

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive Rogue » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:29 pm

thanks. :3
Image Image Image

Olive Rogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herding Cats » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:11 am

Name: Wildlion
Personality: She will die for any cat in her clan, and almost any cat outside the clan. Her burning loyalty to her clan is more fiery than her pelt.
Story: While she was an apprentice she had a medicine cat that didn't particularly like her. He would blame her for everything and with the help of her friends would prove her innocent, but the cats of the clan didn't always believe that she was innocent even when she had solid proof. Then, on the night of her warrior ceremony there was a murder. Wildlion, being the "only cat awake' at that time was the prime suspect. if she couldn't prove someone else guilty she would be exiled. Wildlions friends that had helped her before didn't believe that she was innocent, and refused to speak to her. She couldn't solve it in time, so she was exiled. After moons of exile she could prove the medicine cat guilty with such solid proof that even a bear couldn't move it. She was accepted back into the clan, but the medicine cat wasn't there for his own exiling. Wildlion stays up every night all night waiting for him to strike, and after she sorts out morning patrols she finally sleeps. She is the perfect deputy because she knows what injustice can do to a cat.
Payment: ImageImage i know i only need one wishlist pet, but they're both common.
Ref/Color/Pelt pattern you want: a large she-cat with shining gold fur and orange tabby stripes that blaze across her pelt. She has dark warm green eyes with splashes of blue that seem to glow in the dark. I also have a picture, but it's not the best example of her.Image
Herding Cats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanilla bean. » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:02 am

Herding Cats wrote:Name: Wildlion
Personality: She will die for any cat in her clan, and almost any cat outside the clan. Her burning loyalty to her clan is more fiery than her pelt.
Story: While she was an apprentice she had a medicine cat that didn't particularly like her. He would blame her for everything and with the help of her friends would prove her innocent, but the cats of the clan didn't always believe that she was innocent even when she had solid proof. Then, on the night of her warrior ceremony there was a murder. Wildlion, being the "only cat awake' at that time was the prime suspect. if she couldn't prove someone else guilty she would be exiled. Wildlions friends that had helped her before didn't believe that she was innocent, and refused to speak to her. She couldn't solve it in time, so she was exiled. After moons of exile she could prove the medicine cat guilty with such solid proof that even a bear couldn't move it. She was accepted back into the clan, but the medicine cat wasn't there for his own exiling. Wildlion stays up every night all night waiting for him to strike, and after she sorts out morning patrols she finally sleeps. She is the perfect deputy because she knows what injustice can do to a cat.
Payment: ImageImage i know i only need one wishlist pet, but they're both common.
Ref/Color/Pelt pattern you want: a large she-cat with shining gold fur and orange tabby stripes that blaze across her pelt. She has dark warm green eyes with splashes of blue that seem to glow in the dark. I also have a picture, but it's not the best example of her.Image

Alright, your kitty is done! :D

hey there, i'm abi!

vanilla bean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby border collies. » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:07 am

Name: Waterstripe
Personality: Bravest of her kin and will fight anytime.
Payment: Wishlist pet
Ref/Color/Pelt pattern you want: Gray she-cat with black stripes.
border collies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me