Allure by tomatotomato

Based on Click to view
Artist tomatotomato [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Allure

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 am

The beautiful JMD I have just won. My 2nd. I hope to win more in the future! My winning form:

▌│█║▌║▌║ Δ ℓ ℓ ʋ я ɛ ║▌║▌║█│▌

▌│█║▌║▌║Ƭнɛ βαƨιcƨ
My name is Allure, which means fascination, charm, or appeal. I am a girl, only 4 human years of age.

▌│█║▌║▌║Ƥɛяƨσиαℓιтʏ/Ƨɛℓғ Ѵιɛω
I find myself rather loud and boisterous; quite the contrary of my close friend, Aerys. I am rather honest; I don't deny that I can be quite a bit selfish at times, nor do I deny that I am incredibly headstrong which is much of a negative trait. I'm actually quite forgetful, and somewhat creative. Although I am only a fairly decent artist, I really enjoy writing; specifically fiction—I'm quite rather a nerd.

▌│█║▌║▌║Ғαʌσяιтɛ Ɔнσcσℓαтɛ Ɖɛƨƨɛят
I really love anything chocolate, but if I had to pick a favorite, it would be chocolate cupcakes, preferably with a strawberry frosting.

▌│█║▌║▌║˩ικɛƨ
Of course one of my many likes is chocolate, but I'm sure everybody likes chocolate; how could you not!? I also really like writing and reading—it's calming and satisfying, and it feels like I'm putting myself to use. Now other than that, I really like going on walks in the park; sometimes I like to take my journal and write there. I absolutely LOVE to go outside in the rain. The smell of rain is divine, and its a wonderful feeling. I love mysteries, whenever I find me or my friends in a mystery, I get giddy with excitement, and jump into solving it. Of course its never anything big, mostly just someone stealing my chocolates or sending Aerys or I a love note.

▌│█║▌║▌║Ɖιƨℓικɛƨ
One of my biggest pet peeves is bad grammar, or 'text talk'. I can't stand people who have issues with this, it really gets under my skin. I also really hate when people chew loudly, with their mouth open and such. I truly don't find that I dislike many things—I prefer to look on the bright side of things!

▌│█║▌║▌║Ƥнσвιαƨ
If I was honest, my biggest fear would be losing everything I've ever known; my friends, my home—everything. Then of course my less prominent fear is of moths. They creep me out, especially when they fly at me.

▌│█║▌║▌║Ǫʋιяκƨ
One thing I absolutely can't stand watching myself in a mirror, whether I'm brushing my teeth or brushing my mane, or anything, I can't stand it. Some people consider another one of my traits rather as a quirk; I have never been popular, and do not want to be.

▌│█║▌║▌║Ƭαℓɛитƨ
Many say that I'm a talented writer, but I don't like to sound in vain. That's really about it, I tend to keep focused on one task at a time, and perfect that. I'm honestly still working on perfecting my writing.

▌│█║▌║▌║Ғяιɛи∂ƨ
Of course one of my closest friends is Aerys, we've known each other since we were less than a year old. A few of my other friends are Jira, Riko, Kusuru, Miloe, and Alice. I can be rather social...

▌│█║▌║▌║Єиɛмιɛƨ
I don't like to keep too many enemies, but some people have made themselves enemies of mine anyways. They would be Berlin, Rin, and Paris. It's a shame.

▌│█║▌║▌║Єϰтяαƨ
Languages~ I am fluent in English, but I speak a little bit of French, and a little bit of Italian.
Accent~ American, no particular accent
Birthstone~ Amethyst
Birthflower~ Lily of the Valley
Element~ Air

▌│█║▌║▌║Δят

Sitting/Standing By Me
Relax and Write By Me
Headshot #1 By Me
Headshot #2 Bye ice c a p p~
Headshot #3 By Me
Yummy Cupcake... By Faded Reality
Love me? By Fail in Love
Lurve~ By Wolfswelpe

~~She is beautiful. I love her very much, and I cannot stop drawing her all over my math and science work. The drawings are terrible, but they are there.~~
Last edited by tomatotomato on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

it's been a while.
last i was on here was circa 2013.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Allure

Postby Bell. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:38 am

Your So lucky!!!!! ^^ Make sure you take good care of her!!!!! ^^

I'm hoping to win my first JMD sometime soon. ^^
inactive account
Bell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:44 am

Indeed I am. I certainly will take good care. Already changed my avatar!

I'm sure you'll win one soon. ^^ I'm confident in you.

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bell. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 am

Awwwww, Thanks!!!!! ^^ Love the avatar by the way!!!!!
inactive account
Bell.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am

Thanks! There's some lineart. And this girl was my dreamie. I hope that you get yours!

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 am

Congratulations!
I actually got my dreamie, Chocolat, with a simple, pretty form. I added art showing a lot of love, and an interesting twist: I copied half my form to the end and translated it into French!
Good luck to everyone in future JMD competitions! -dumps luck-
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me