Drawing sessions 3
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rune Tiger #1 ADOPTED

Postby SK:) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:00 am

and the winner is...

~|...Omni...|~ wrote:username: ~|...Omni...|~
tiger name: Vivente- It means 'Living' in Italian
story:
The warm breeze rattled the leaves above me as I travelled through the undergrowth on my pursuit. Ever since I left home in search of my own home, the forest had been summoning me deeper and deeper. Every step I took seemed to fall into some ancient path lad by fate, just for my paws. The sunlight reflected off the rain drops from the last sunset. As I got further into the forest, the bird song grew louder until it filled the air with nature’s beautiful music.
Then, I stopped. I could fee it, the center of the forest. It rushed through the core of the world into my paws, through my legs, tingling in my fur. The wind and the grass brushed my sides and my head became so light that I lost my balance and flopped on my side in the grass. The earth, seemingly inside my head, caused my spirit the swell and my senses tuned in to everything around me. I saw miles into the earth, I could feel the tectonic plates shifting, I could hear the rumbling of the earth. The earth called my name. “Vivente... Vivente...” As I recognized where I was I felt a growl of triumph hatching in my throat. I opened my jowls and rumbled out to the world,” I’m HOME!”

bid/art: Both! Sending and WIP
EDIT: Finished the art:http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1704263

this is the first rune tiger ^w^
he/she has the element earth

to win this tiger you have to make a beautiful form ^w^
art is preferet !

Code: Select all
username:
tiger name:
bid/art:

SK:) wrote:

[center]Rune tigers are big cats that have the ability to control specific elements. When compared to the average tiger their size is an obvious difference, rune tigers are very large. Since these cats can control the elements, you can almost always predict its element by determining where it lives. Such as a fire rune would most likely live on volcanic islands, rather than a forest.

-No spamming
-Do not copy designs/species
-Do not use as fursona
-Do not resell your rune tiger, if you no longer want it just pm the artist that made it and put it up for readoption
-Do not modify the design by adding/removing markings
-You are only allowed to have one rune tiger

-Have runes only on thier faces
-They can only have one element
-Location of the tiger is parallel to their elements
-There are five different types of elements
-Fire, water, wind, earth, and poison are the only available elements
-Each tiger's orb looks different from each other and their element corresponds with their fur color
-Rune tigers do not have only natural fur colors but they have to have some kind of stripes

-Rune tigers mate for life, and have litters ranging from 1 to 4 cubs. Its not often people come across a litter of runes, as they are fairly rare creatures.
Last edited by SK:) on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Comissions
Slot 1 : CLOSED

Info
VERY INACTIVE because of School an' stuff .__.

OMG ME HAZ AN OMGSR O3O<3 wrote:Image
Pet's name: Beast

Info
asdfghjkl nothin' up guys :B

HAPPY NEW YEAR CS<3

Comissions
Slot 2 : CLOSED
reserved by fox.
SK:)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rune Tiger #1

Postby WildAnna » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:12 am

Love it!
I'm Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.

PLEASE CLICK IT!ImageImage
Me, babushkina,CleaStorm, RavenStorm12,And SwiftwindStorm are friends in real life,and we give each other giant giveaways, so mods, PLEASE DON'T BAN US!
WildAnna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white.flag » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:20 am

ImageImage
Username;;
Lemon Cupcake, but you can aslo call me Lemon, Lmn, Cupcake, or pretty much anything related to those. I pretty much only listen to Breaking Benjamin. Now you know one random fact about me.
Tiger Name;;
Природа ребенка, which means "Nature's Child" in Russian. I think this would suit him because his element is nature. His nickname would be Natu, N-ah-too
Gender;;
This beauty would be a male.
Story;;
I swung my legs and sang softly to Breaking Benjamin, which was playing loudly in my ears. "Milk it for all it's worth; make sure you get there first. The apple of your eye; the rotton core inside." I sang. I was up in a tree, my eyes closed lightly. I continued to sing, not noticing the pair of eyes watching me from below. I kept going as the next song came on. My phone beeped, signaling that it was dead, before cutting me off. "Open your wings, evil- what?" I looked down at my phone, but it wouldn't turn on, "Man." I slipped my phone into my pocket before looking down. My eyes went wide and my breath caught in my throat. What was below me was a giant brown tiger. She looked up at me, her eyes full of curiosity. "H-hello," I studdered, "Where d-did you come f-from?" She took a step foward, making me jump a little. But that was enough to make me flip backward and off of the limb. I let out a yelp, but I didn't hit the ground. Instead, I hit something soft. I had landed on my stomach, my head where the tiger's was. I adjusted myself so that I was sitting on her like a horse. The tiger looked back at me, her eyes worried. I pet her neck and looked around. Slipping off, I looked at her. "Thank you," I whispered, walking away. When I turned around, I saw her slinking after me. I smiled and turned to face her. "Природа ребенка" I whisphered. She padded up to me and rested her paws on my shoulders. Being strong, I held her up, but soon, she pushed me down. She stood over me, a playful glint in her eyes. I laughed and gave her a light push on her neck. Obediently, she stepped off of me and stuck her nose to mine. "Nature's Child, Natu," I said aloud.
Bid;;
I'll send it.
Last edited by white.flag on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amazing art shop here! Extremely good art by a very polite person.
My muse? It's doing backflips. Pm me if you want me to join an rp or if you wanna do a 1 x 1.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Show your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
the big man tells you where to go
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay
Don't do a damn thing they say

~ The Pretty Reckless Heaven Knows
white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Andiliion » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:52 am

ohhhh this one turned out fabulous buddy!!
my sister does all my trades, im only here for drawing : p
Characters|Deviantart|Youtube

Artshop|Marble Cats|Livestream
Andiliion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 am

never mind >-< I keep messing up on it :c
Last edited by Jean. on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK:) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:11 am

well i prefer doing it yourself ;)

@ Andi
aww thank's buddy ! o3o

Comissions

Info

Info

HAPPY NEW YEAR CS<3

Comissions
reserved by fox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:15 am

SK:) wrote:well i prefer doing it yourself ;)

@ Andi
aww thank's buddy ! o3o

Okaay, i'll try my hand at it XD
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:36 am

Remix of Time

Cayuzul
    His nickname would be "Cayne"

Male

My muscles ached and protested as I took another step deeper into the dark forest; trees blocking off the light of the sun with their massive branches and large, green leaves. It was hot out, but the shade from the overlooking trees made it at least bearable, but it was just borderline.
    I looked up from the trail of dirt, looking for a place to rest. I almost jumped for joy when I spotted a log, laying on the ground. Sure, creatures probably lived in it, but at the moment, I didn't really care. I plopped down on it, and my heart lurched as it began to roll backwards, abut I quickly stopped it, steadying myself on the hollow wood.
    My jade colored eyes darted around quickly, making sure the area was safe. There could be a Mountain Lion or a Moose anywhere, just waiting for a good meal.
    I shook the thought from my head and set my camo backpack on the forest floor, and pulled out a water bottle, my throat was dry from the hour or so hike up here. Actually, I didn't even know where I was. As I brought the bottle of water up to my lips, I couldn't help but look around for any recognizable landmarks. My shoulders slumped when I found none. After taking a few gulps of water, I put the bottle back in my bag, and stood, looking around again, the darkening forest making things harder to see.
    Wait - darkening?
    I looked up, the sky was going from a light blue, to a bright orange. Crap. I was lost and it was getting dark. I grabbed the flashlight from my bag, and slung the camo-colored pack over my shoulders. The flashlight fought me for a moment, but then turned on, lighting my path with a soft white color. I began walking the way I came, at least... I hoped it was the way I came. Adrenaline was now pumping through my body, making me feel more alert.
    After a few minuets of walking, I figured that I must have been going in circles, as I couldn't find the nature trail anywhere. I really should have gone with a guide.
    The sky was getting darker and darker with each passing minute, making my fear grow with each second that ticked away. I was lost.
    My head jerked back as rustling noise came from behind me, I wanted to run, but I knew not to. If this was a predator, it would chase me, and I was positive and animal in this forest could surely outrun me. As I looked where the sound had come from, I noticed a faint green light was glowing, seemingly pulsating from behind the large bush.
    I stepped forward - had something fallen from the sky?
    I turned my flashlight to the bush, and my fear was overrun by curiosity, until a large, light brown tiger stepped out from behind, it's eyes locked with mine. I should have run when I had the chance, but now, if I even moved...
    It took a step forward, I was sure it smelled my fear by now, but I didn't move. It was next to me now, it's eyes lined with mine, and I swallowed, a soft whimper exiting my throat before I could do anything about it. At the sound, the creature's ear twitched, it's head moving to the side slightly. It was much too large to be an actual tiger, now that I noticed, and the markings on it's face...
    Finally overcoming my fear, I reached up with my hand, very slowly. It's eyes darted from my face to my hand, but it did nothing, except sniff it as it came closer to it's face. When it did nothing, I reached up, and rested my hand on it's forehead gently.
    "Y-you're not normal, are you?" I asked the creature softly. Of course, it didn't answer. Heck, it probably couldn't even understand me. I let out a soft sigh, and took a tiny step backwards, but the creature still didn't move.
    "U-um..." I turned around, then looked at the near-black sky, "I have to go," I jerked my free hand backwards, pointing with my thumb in the direction I intended to go, then slowly turned around. I could still feel the creature's eyes on mine, but I just walked in the direction I thought would take me back. I heard heavier footsteps behind me, and realized that it was following me. I pretended not to notice until it fell in step with me, to my left side. I looked over, and it was looking forward.
    "Are you following me?" I couldn't help but ask, and it let a small snort come from it's nose, confirming. I smiled and placed my hand on it's shoulder. "Well... if you're going to follow me, I need to fine a name for you, right?"
    It stopped, and looked me dead in the eye, and the name Cayuzul seemed to slip from my lips, without me even thinking about it.
    "Cayuzul," I whispered again, and, it may have been my eyes playing a trick on me, but I swear I saw it nod slightly.

I sent you a bid C:
Last edited by ruin on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ruin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white.flag » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:44 am

Me;;
O_O Forget it..... *Walks away* Jk, I'll leave my form up, but I can't do art what so ever X(
Amazing art shop here! Extremely good art by a very polite person.
My muse? It's doing backflips. Pm me if you want me to join an rp or if you wanna do a 1 x 1.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside
Couldn’t keep it in, heaven knows I tried
Don’t let them in, don’t let them see
Be the good girl you always had to be
Conceal, don’t feel
Don’t let them know
Well, now they know

~Demi Lavato Let It Go
One, two, three and four
The devil's knocking at your door
Caught in the eye of a dead man's lie
Show your life with your head held high
Now you're on your knees
With your head held low
the big man tells you where to go
Tell him it's good
Tell him okay
Don't do a damn thing they say

~ The Pretty Reckless Heaven Knows
white.flag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK:) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:17 am

Lemon Cupcake wrote:Me;;
O_O Forget it..... *Walks away* Jk, I'll leave my form up, but I can't do art what so ever X(

haha lol ^D^

Comissions

Info

Info

HAPPY NEW YEAR CS<3

Comissions
reserved by fox.

My pets
My items