Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

we're all human by welcome to carnival.

Artist welcome to carnival. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

we're all human

Postby welcome to carnival. » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 am

i believe that everyone on this earth has the right to live. the right to hapiness and freedom. no matter who they are, how they look or who they like. we all have the chance to live this life on earth and i don't think it's fair to take that away from others.
you may guess; i can't stand it when people bully. it's just not necissary.
usually people who bully others are insecure. they're only human too. they try to hide their insecurity because they think others wont like them if they don't make fun of others. there's nothing that brings people more together than being nasty to "smaller" ones. so just don't take them seriously.
and gay people; why does it matter who they like? a couple with 2 boys is as much two humans as a couple with a boy and a girl. why don't people let them be, it doesn't affect them in any way. i like it when people are different.
physical apperiance. beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. so why do you care so much about what others think of you? why don't you just live your life; why let them ruin it? in the end it's about what's inside not outside anyway. because you can look at someone and you know how he looks like. and how much do you find out about someone when you exchange one word? there's far more on the inside to discover, than on the outside.
and people from foreign countrys? i don't think i should say much to this since we are on an more or less international website but dark people are people like everyone else. in every country we have different traditions and costums, no matter whether it's a country where coloured people live or white.
actually i don't like it when one pigeonholes the people. we are one world. no one is perfect.
we are all human.

thank you for taking your time to read this.
_____
_____
__________h a h a _____ h i h i _____ h o h o
ImageImage
welcome to carnival.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: we're all human

Postby kaminari » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:05 pm

I love this, it's so true! I can't stand when people single each other out just for their differences, it just drives me crazy. I like the guy with the purple pants, they match the ones I'm wearing now. XD
-Kaminari

Bullying? Think you're SO cool? That girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. That girl you just called ugly? She spends hours at home putting makeup on hoping people would like her. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is in the hospital with cancer,dying.Put this in your signature if you're against bullying. I bet more than 96% of you wont re-post,but I'm sure the people with a heart and a backbone will
Commissions are: on hold
My friggin' java hates me

Pet's name: Lawliet
Image Imagehttp://www.tumblr.com/dashboard
Also, Ameka is my little sister and we use the same computer. Please don't ban us!
kaminari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby welcome to carnival. » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 pm

^^ thank you so much :33 <3333
_____
_____
ImageImage
welcome to carnival.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silence of Birds » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:48 pm

...Agreed. It's annoying- bulling is horrblie and one of the worst though I haven't suffered from it(mostly I'm just not noticed XD the way i like it)but it's...horrbile. poeple even make fun of short poeple-so what? They can't help that.

One problem...what if I'm an alien? can i live here? XD

Wind howled through the night carrying a scent that would change the world.-Eragon

Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back. Only they didn't. Because they were holding onto something.-Lord if the Rings.

A little, silent lurker, hiding in the shadows.

Signature Shop

{ Account becomes silent in summer. Sorry! This just means I don't contact anyone and only do a few events. Account "returns" in the winter usually.(this also means that if you order something from me, nothing happens.)

Signature made by cece. For Shieldmaiden only.
Silence of Birds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby welcome to carnival. » Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:56 am

i did suffer from it; but it was no hard bullying, just a little making fun of me. but even that hurt me a lot... but they grew out of it ^^ now i'm, like you, just not noticed ;D :33
you can live here, welcome! :3 ;D
btw, i love your sig; it's owlsome ;D <33
_____
_____
ImageImage
welcome to carnival.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby merry! » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:02 am

agreed 100 percent!
merry!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silence of Birds » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:31 am

Thanks ThisIsTheFuture. On my Ipod I have a playlist decatied to owl city songs that i owllove.
Okay good.
LOL. just sittin' there chillin. it's kinda of nice and peaceful. XD :3

Wind howled through the night carrying a scent that would change the world.-Eragon

Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back. Only they didn't. Because they were holding onto something.-Lord if the Rings.

A little, silent lurker, hiding in the shadows.

Signature Shop

{ Account becomes silent in summer. Sorry! This just means I don't contact anyone and only do a few events. Account "returns" in the winter usually.(this also means that if you order something from me, nothing happens.)

Signature made by cece. For Shieldmaiden only.
Silence of Birds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me