Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Silver Spurs Stables|CLOSED by Colonel Sarcasm

Based on Click to view
Artist Colonel Sarcasm [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Silver Spurs Stables|CLOSED

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Welcome to Silver Spurs Stables!
Buy|Breed|Join

Silver Spurs Stables is currently a small horse adoption thread created by me. Up there is our mascot, Coal Dust. She is a beautiful Apalloosa with a rare Spotted Blanket coat. We currently offer customs, free adoptions, and breeding!

5/23/2013
I've updated all of the horses I have made, so check and see if you won one! Artists, I added a letter in the rules, please read it. It includes all of the basic SSS info. I will try to make a few more horses before I move, and lose internet connection, but after that it will be the artists' job to make you guys for horses!
5/22/13
Thank you so much to all who entered the SSS artist competion. Please welcome Feel The Beat and Fjord Horse Lover as our new artists, and also BavarianSoul as a guest artist. Thank you again for helping SSS grow!
5/8/13
Artist Competition has been made. (Link is above) We might try adding tack soon!
3/2/13
I have chosen one mini-mod because we are currently not as busy. I am sorry if you have not been picked, but I will hire more staff in the future. Congratulations to ThunderWolf12 for making it to the staff. :clap:
2/25/13
Grand Opening! A huge thank you to Nikki6Ashba for making these wonderful lines for us. We are now hiring mini-mods, and I'm currently looking for an archivist. (Please pm me about becoming an archivist for SSS.

- Do not steal this lineart, it was made through a competition for me by Nikki6Ashba
- All customs and breedings have a small fee.
- Please be nice!
- You must provide a reference and a description for customs
- Do not ask to become a staff member, I will hold competitions for artists and will put out forms for mods and other staff
- Two horses per person per day
- Feel free to use Silver Spurs Stables horses as fursonas
- Please do not use our horses off of CS.
- Twins are very rare in breedings. (There may be a set of twins once a month.)
- You do not choose the foals details.
- Most horses are first-come first-serve unless the artist chooses otherwise.
- No un-natural colors, this means we aren't going to make you a pink and purple polka dotted unicorn pegasus.

A Message to The Artists:

Dear Artists,

Congratulations on becoming a SSS Artist! I'm glad you applied to become an artist. I just would like to let you know that I have a few rules at SSS for artists:
- You can make as many breedings, customs and free adoptables per day, but you can only make three horses for yourself each month.
- Please do not accept bribes for horses.
- You are welcome to make your own forms for free adoptables, but please include spaces for the basic information.
- Feel free to make banners, stamps, etc. for SSS. PM me if you want them to be on the first post.
- If a player has not sent you the payment for the custom/breeding, you are welcome to create a payment needed layer.
- If you are not an active artist and have not made a horse in a week, you will recieve a warning pm. The next week you will be removed from the artist list. (PM me if you will not be online for a while)
- Artists recieve one free custom made by me as a welcome gift. (PM me your form)
I again thank you for applying to becom a Silver Spurs Stables artist.

Wishing You Well,
~Silvertail~
Owner of Silver Spurs Stables

Here at Silver Spurs Stables we have several types of horses. Each horse has it's own characteristics and sometimes its own breed.

Normal Horses
Normal horses were born in captivity and have stayed there ever since. Almost any popular breed is available. Normal horses breed every year and give birth succesfully. They sometimes even carry several characteristics of the wild horses. Normal horses are available everywhere.

Wild Horses
Wild horses were born in the wild. All wild horses have a "Wild Mark", these are special markings on their rumps, but no one knows what they mean. There are several popular breeds of wild horses, but they are very rarely seen. Some of these beautiful rare horses are caught and tames. These are rarely seen as adoptables.

Rare Coat Horses
Rare coat horses can be either wild, tame, custom, or pre-made. These horses have rare coats (usually ranging from 1%-5% in that certain breed). Some examples of rare coat horses are Strawberry Roan and Cremello.

Custom horses are horses where you choose every detail. They cost 1 wishlist pet or 2 C$. Payment is due via trades after your form is accepted. All payment goes to the artist who accepts your form.

Custom Form
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Horse Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Body Color/Design:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Reference Image:[/b]
[b]Mane and Tail Typer: (Long, Short, Cropped)[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

You may adopt a free, pre-made horse. These are first-come first-serve unless the artist decides otherwise. Horses from the Livery cost 1 wishlist pet or 2 uncommons. (Payment goes to the artist who made the horse) In the Ranch Store, you may buy the horse from the artist using payment under the horses picture, payment goes to the artist.

Free Adoption Form
Note: This form should be on the first post of each free adoption horse for your use. Artist's may change the form, this is just the one I use. It is the artist's choice on gender, age, breed and height. If the artist does not wish to fill these spots in, then it is up to you.

[b]Horse Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Breeding are when your mare mates with either your or someone else's stallion. Breedings cost 2 wishlist pets or 3 uncommons or 3 C$. Payment goes to the artist who accepts your form. Twins are very, very rare in breedings. You do not choose the color, height or gender of the foal.

Breeding Forms

Breed Your Stallion and Mare

[b]Mare's Name:[/b]
[b]Stallion's Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Mare:[/b]
[b]Link to Stallion:[/b]

Breed Your Mare with Someone Else's Stallion
Note: You must both agree on the breeding via pm.

[b]Your Username:[/b]
[b]Their Username:[/b]
[b]Your Mare's Name:[/b]
[b]Foal's Name:[/b]
[b]Their Stallion's Name:[/b]
[b]Link to Mare:[/b]
[b]Link to Stallion:[/b]
[b]Which one of you gets the foal: (This should be decides via PM)[/b]

Please do not ask to become part of the staff.

Owner and Admin
~Silvertail~

Custom Artists
~Silvertail~
Nikki6Ashba
Feel The Beat
Fjord Horse Lover

Guest Artists
NOTE: Guest Artists can make up to 3 customs/"Adopt Me" horses and 2 horses for themselves.
BavarianSoul

Mini-Mods
ThunderWolf12

We are not hiring anyone yet!

Here are some banners and stuff I made for you to put in your signature!

Silver Spurs Stables
Buy | Breed | Join

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1682388]
[center]Silver Spurs Stables
Buy | Breed | Join[/center][/url]

Advertise us and we'll advertise you! (PM me on this)
Blackberry Hills Stables
Owned by Barron
Silver Bluffs Sporthorses
Owned by Dia.
Kiamara Adoptables
Owned by Apple
Cottonwood Wild Horses
Owned by MakaniBlack

These are just some fun horse games I have enjoyed.
Last edited by Colonel Sarcasm on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:18 am, edited 28 times in total.
Currently Under Construction

Mood:
Thinking about mini-skirts. Enough said.

Quote of the Day:
"That's a stupid question, Havoc. I say it because it's true. And when I'm Führer, there will be changes. That day, all female officers will be required to wear...TINY MINISKIRTS!"
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Useless: 1. Without useful qualities; Of no practical good. 2. Colonel Roy Mustang in the rain.
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Competitions and Events

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:48 pm

This is currently under construction
Competitions are for horses adopted at Silver Spurs Stables. You may use your own horses or leased horses for competitions. Now here is how it all works:
First you enter a competition by sending me (~Silvertail~) the filled out form. Then you wait for the competition to begin and end. Your horses will be judged based on their skill points. You can earn more skill points by training your horses in the training arena (coming soon!). Each time your horse enters a competition, he earns small amounts of skill points and he also earns judging points. Judging points are what the top horses are judged on, this is what makes your horse a champion.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Last edited by Colonel Sarcasm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mood:

Quote of the Day:
"That's a stupid question, Havoc. I say it because it's true. And when I'm Führer, there will be changes. That day, all female officers will be required to wear...TINY MINISKIRTS!"
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Useless: 1. Without useful qualities; Of no practical good. 2. Colonel Roy Mustang in the rain.
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Training Arena and Horse Stats

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:49 pm

You may train your horses in several areas. Training increases your horse's chance of winning shows, therefore giving you a better chance to earn skill points. You just fill out the form and PM it to me. All forms must be pmed to me for your horse to gain points. First fill out the form below and send it to me. Then send payment via trade. Payment is below. A horse can have a maximum of 150 points.

Disciplines Allowed:
- Speed
- Strength
- Agility
- Endurance
- Conformation

Payment for Training:
1 point - Common Pet
5 points - Uncommon Pet or 1 C$
10 points - Rare Pet or 3 C$
50 points - Very Rare Pet or 5 C$

Form:
[center][b]Horse:[/b]
[b]Owner of Horse:[/b]
[b]Discipline:[/b]
[b]Points:[/b]
[b]Payment?:[/b][/center]

Horses skill points are kept track here. Your horse will show up here once you send in your first form.
Last edited by Colonel Sarcasm on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mood:

Quote of the Day:
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver Spurs Stables|Horse Adoptables|New!

Postby Hemalily » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:09 am

Username: Gandalf the Grey, but call me Grey
Why do you want to join our staff? I have discovered that I really like Modding, and this looks like it will be a very cool breed/species.
Do you own a SSS horse? Nope, but I tried out for the first one.
Other: I have had some experience. And thank you for considering. (:

- my kals - my errps - my senegal zebras -
- ask me about pigeons -
- kitty by mnemosyne -
Hemalily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:24 am

Bump

Mood:

Quote of the Day:
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infernia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Username: ThunderWolf12
Why do you want to join our staff? I really like the Silver Spurs Stable breed and idea all together. I think this was a good idea and I would hate for it to be over run by rule breakers. I honestly think I would be pretty good at this because I can be stern, yet understanding.
Do you own a SSS horse? I was the first to adopt a horse here. :) Her name is Sundance.
Other: I have some experience with modding, yet I don't think of myself higher than others that may visit this thread.
Life doesn't get better by chance, it gets better by change.

Hi everyone! My name is Infernia, but you can always give me a nickname. I am a female living in the US EST time zone. I love writing and roleplaying, so I am almost always open to those things. I love random messages, so feel free to PM me! I do have Skype and AIM, so just ask if you want either of those.

Ask.fm--Imgur--DeviantArt--Daemon's Site
Infernia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:59 pm

Thank you for applying, I will announce the new mods soon

Mood:

Quote of the Day:
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InkD3ath » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:30 pm

OH wait for me here
Username:BilboBagginsis
Why do you want to join our staff?because I think it could help me when I get possibly a little more popular on CS
Do you own a SSS horse?no but I might order a coustom
Other:nope
InkD3ath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:34 am

New Mini-Mod announced, it was a hard choice.

Mood:

Quote of the Day:
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Colonel Sarcasm » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 pm

I think I might add a poll...
What would you guys think if I added rare Wild Horses on to SSS?

Mood:

Quote of the Day:
- Roy Mustang

Definition of the Day:
Colonel Sarcasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me