Adopt Me <3 by fifetastic

Based on Click to view
Artist fifetastic [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt Me <3

Postby fifetastic » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:55 am

My first pre-made design for adoption. Same basic adoption rules, but a slightly different form ;)
~fife

DaringAsh wrote:[center]Username:
DaringAsh

Name
Swirled Flavour

Personality
Upbeat and jubilant, Swirled Flavour absoloutely loves to socialize. You can depend on her to come to a specially scheduled date, but don't expect her to come prepared! She is also known for her major procrastination. She gets super lazy at times and fears that she'll never finish anything-which is partly true, unless you're talking about ice cream! She isn't rich enough to have her own store yet, so she currently owns just an ice cream cart. Flavour calls it "Iced Cryums". She thinks of it as a funny name, because it was how her grandmother pronounced ice cream. Swirled hopes one day for enough money to buy an ice cream truck, or possibly even a confectionary shop!

Talent
Making all sorts of frozen treats-Ice cream is her specialty! She makes everything from scratch. That means no artificial flavouring or colours!

What are your plans for her?
I will put her in my character thread, role play with her, order art of her and her friends, hopefully find a coltfriend for her someday, and write fanfics about her.

What is her favorite color?
Pink! She adores pink! Not because it's one of her mane colours, but because it's upbeat and happy and reminds her of her favourite ice cream-strawberry, of course!

Congratulations Daring Ash for winning this pony :)
Last edited by fifetastic on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fifetastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me <3

Postby bsktcase » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:00 am

I'd like to adopt this pony!

Username:~Sandkit~ but, feel free to call me Sand or Sandy
Name:ICe Cream
Personality:WIP
Talent: (Must be related to Ice Cream)WIP
What are your plans for her?: (You are expected to follow-through)WIP
What is her favorite color?:WIp
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:21 am

so cute!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlelies » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 am

Username: Little.Apple~

Name: Shiver Cream

Personality: Sweet and Cold. She can have bad meltdowns and get mad but she is mostly nice.

Talent: making icecream and cold foods

What are your plans for her?: drawings,stories, and maybe animations.

What is her favorite color?: Silver
    xxcall me little / artist for gals / infj / da
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xx will be spotty, thank you for understanding ♡
littlelies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:49 am

Reserved with the name Iced Cream
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Username:
S O D A P O P
Name:
Cherry Swirl
Personality:
Cherry Swirl is a sweet and shy girl, she loves to make ice cream ever since she was a little girl. Her father wanted her to be something bigger and better but he loves his little girl and accepts her for who she is. Cherry hopes to make the one ice cream that will be the best of the best! and every pony would want it, so she spends most of her time surround by the frozen treats.
Talent:
Ice cream maker
What are your plans for her?:
one of my main 6 ponys
What is her favorite color?:
the pink streak thats in her hair
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beastlyhobbit » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 am

Username: Beastlyhobbit
Name: Creamy Swirl. I Love my name! It very unique just like me! My parents gave me my name after how my mane looks.
Personality: I am kind, smart, and sweet kinda girl. I can be a little hard to get to know at first, but I'll break right open like a pistachio (One of my fav. ice cream flavors). After I know you I love to hang out and talk.
Talent: Making ice cream at my Gelato store The Sweet Tooth!
What are your plans for her?: Well this would be one of my first ponies so she will definitely be a favorite. She will go in my OC thread when I make one and her own special story.
What is her favorite color?: I love the pink color on my mane. Its special just like me!
Last edited by Beastlyhobbit on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
~I am quitting soon for personal reasons.
Beastlyhobbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 am

Username:
DaringAsh

Name
Swirled Flavour

Personality
Upbeat and jubilant, Swirled Flavour absoloutely loves to socialize. You can depend on her to come to a specially scheduled date, but don't expect her to come prepared! She is also known for her major procrastination. She gets super lazy at times and fears that she'll never finish anything-which is partly true, unless you're talking about ice cream! She isn't rich enough to have her own store yet, so she currently owns just an ice cream cart. Flavour calls it "Iced Cryums". She thinks of it as a funny name, because it was how her grandmother pronounced ice cream. Swirled hopes one day for enough money to buy an ice cream truck, or possibly even a confectionary shop!

Talent
Making all sorts of frozen treats-Ice cream is her specialty! She makes everything from scratch. That means no artificial flavouring or colours!

I will put her in my character thread, role play with her, order art of her and her friends, hopefully find a coltfriend for her someday, and write fanfics about her.

Pink! She adores pink! Not because it's one of her mane colours, but because it's upbeat and happy and reminds her of her favourite ice cream-strawberry, of course!
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fifetastic » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:49 pm

DaringAsh wrote:
Username:
DaringAsh

Name
Swirled Flavour

Personality

Talent

Congratulations Daring Ash for winning this pony :)
fifetastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wulfjaw » Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 pm

EDIT:
Add me please?

I won Swirled Flavour? Thank you! ono <3

Last bumped by Wulfjaw on Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 pm.
💞💞💞

I use he/him pronouns.
Wulfjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me