Arachai #1 by oakdenugg

Based on Click to view
Artist oakdenugg [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Arachai #1

Postby oakdenugg » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:02 pm

Arachai are about as big as the average wolf or so, though the sizes vary. They have very thick, long fur inside their ears, which actually doesn't impair their hearing. The thick fur along the neck is to keep warm, and the long fur on the tail is what Arachai use to communicate. They are naturally very skinny because their survival depends on being small and quick on their feet. They burn calories very fast, and usually cannot replenish them fast enough to be normal weight. They hibernate for the winter, their bodies completely turning off. They freeze, then melt and pop back to life.
    Arachais only come in dark colors. Just fyi, if any of you looking for a bright and happy pet, this is not the place.

Please fill out the form below and post it here. I will judge forms March 8th. You may glam out your form with FontMeme or put color in it or something, but please do not add or subtract any of the words already in the form. The words with the * next to them are optional and will not need to be filled out if you don't want to.

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Arachai Name:
    Favorite Things To Do: (Must have at least three)
    History
    Art*:
    Other*:
oakdenugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me