Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Skear #42: Available! by breadstick

Based on Click to view
Artist breadstick [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Skear #42: Available!

Postby breadstick » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:30 am

What is a Guardian of Skeareun?

A GoS is a meduim sized wolf type creature, about the size of a sheep. They can be all different kinds of colours; just not a plain colour. They have all kinds of patterns, and you may have noticed they have little petals on the end of their tail, and long, distinctive ears. This is for showing, when it is mating season, the females will fight over the male, or the males can fight over the females. They have ram horns, curling over their ears. They guard the land of Skeareun, of which is where they live.

I love this guy's design. <3 I almot kept him, but I thought that some people would like him. He's the Ancient Sword keeper; and he is to be kept male. Good luck prying him from my hands <3

Code: Select all
Username ;;
Name ;;
Gender ;; Male
Art ;;
Personality ;;
History* ;;

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skear #42: Available!

Postby PsiKenzie » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:40 am

Username ;; PsiKenzie
Name ;; Aicardo
Gender ;; Male
Art ; WIP
Personality ;; WIP
History* ;; WIP
Siggie goes here.
PsiKenzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigerFox25 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 am

Edited!!!

Username ;; Tokii
Name ;; Shadow knight
Gender ;; Male
Art ;; Wip :3
Personality ;; a strong but strange guy, he loves to meet new poeplo, but has a strong attitude when it comes to his past.
History* ;; Shadow knight, a strong sword keeper from a small kingdom within Skeareun, was almost always ahead of his enemies, whether while hunting, fighting, or even just looking good. His parents have always loved the way he looked, but he wouldn't know that, his parents were killed when he was quite young... You see, they were killed by a furious monster no one knows what the monster looks like because he kills all who see him... Saved by his mother, he was in a dead tree when his parents died.... He later became a sword keeper within Skeareun to protect hose he can, so other Skears don't suffer the same fate he has. Although Despite his sad beginning and strong personality He loves to help as many others as he can, whether its giving his last scrap of meat to a baby or fighting off a band of rouges!
Last edited by TigerFox25 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
quote of the month:
TigerFox25 wrote:Different colors make up the rainbow in paradise

Meaning wrote:Don't hate on people who are more different then you... you need different people to make the world

<azureglance is my sister, I just recently got her on Cs & and her computer broke the day before... im letting her use mine for the time being... I may be quitting soon, giving most of my pets to her after she begged me for them... the rest will be given under the CS Free adoptions Tab, and/or to my friends.>
TigerFox25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:04 pm

Thank you, guys <3

Image Image
★— [ zac | he/him | adult | unfortunate capitalism participant | anime & oc enthusiast | 03/07/17 ♥ ] —★
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skatergoat » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:47 am

Username ;; Dovet
Name ;; Emilio
Gender ;; Male
Art ;; wip o3o''
Personality ;; tough and strong, but at the same time weak, he comes off as a bad guy, but at really he is nothing but a helpless romantic, seeking love, but at the same time angry at the world.
History* ;; when he was born, people took him as a sign of bad luck, death maybe even, he would try to get friends, but they all were scared, as time went on he become more of a loner, but one longing for love, during mating season he looks for a mate but always seems to come up empty handed, after years of searching he have up on the idea of finding love, and harden his shell, to not like others in, and he wouldn't tell you, but he does wish for love, for a mate..
skatergoat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breadstick » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Bump :3

Image Image
breadstick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:40 am

Dropping out.

Last bumped by breadstick on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:40 am.

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes