Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

♥ Sugar Lily Amtere's Page ♥

Postby puddssoul » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:57 am

Name:
Hi everyone! My name is Sugar Lily Amtere, although I don't really mind what you call me, as long as it's something sweet! I've gone by Sugar, Lily, Amy, Sweetie, anything!

Female, obviously. Have you ever seen any stallion half as lovely as me?

Talent:
I like to refer to myself as the 'love bug', or 'Cupid's little helper'... I'm a Siren, meaning I can make any male fall in love with me just with my gorgeous voice, but my talents extend to giving couples that extra little nudge in getting together. I'm like a matchmaker, but even better! My voice is my arrows, and with Valentine's Day just around the corner, I'm ready to shoot!

Personality:
If I had to describe myself, I'd say... sweet, bubbly, and maybe just the slightest bit crazy. Obviously I'm a hopeless romantic, although at the moment, I don't have anypony special of my own. I'm very caring and loving, and I always try to see the good in other ponies, because everypony deserves to have somepony of their own! I try to always be polite and use good mannerisms and whatnot, but sometimes when I get really excited I forget. I'm not hard to please, and I'm happy most of the time -- I'm known as the pony who's always smiling about something, no matter what it is. It doesn't take much to make my day. I'm spontaneous, I like to sing along to any song I know on the radio, even if it often leads to some mishaps with the innocent stallions on the side of the road who happen to hear me. Whoops! Oh well! I know how to fix my mistakes, and I'd never charm a guy I was really in love with, because I want our love to be for real, and not something I whipped up with a bit of my magical talents! I love bright, cheery colors, and, of course, everything that even slightly pertains to Valentine's Day! I'm a bit of a drama queen, but my friends don't seem to mind it too much.

History:
Well, there's not much to say about me, actually. I was born in Sugarville to a normal mother and father, and it wasn't until I was nearly through elementary school that I got my cutie mark... after accidentally convincing all of the boys in my class to fall in love with me after singing my first solo. It was pretty hard to figure out how to break the spell, but I figured out how to do it! I graduated with honors, and now I live in my own apartment in Sugarville, watching over all of the ponies I grew up with! I work part-time at a cupcake shop when I'm not doing my own personal match-making for fun. When I was a teenager, I got my ears peirced and a 'love' tattoo on my hind left hoof in the same color as my markings to symbolize my love for the cheery holiday! I'm confident that by the next Valentine's Day, I'll have somepony of my own to dote over, and maybe I won't have to cast my spells anymore to keep myself filled with love and the happiness of knowing that I've done something good. I don't put together couples that would never happen for amusement, usually I just... nudge couples who have been lingering on the border for waaay too long into realizing how much they really love each other. I've caused a handful of weddings, and even a few adorable foals! I'm happy to say that all of my matches are now happy couples or families, and although I'd never think of telling them what I did, their happiness is enough for me to feel good about what I've done in the past, and feel like my life has been worthwhile.

Pet!:
Yes, I do have a pet... she's a white-gold retriever I got when I was younger and first moved into my apartment, her name is Rose, and she's the sweetest thing! She's always waiting for me when I get home to greet me at the door, and when I sing along to the radio, sometimes she howls along with me. I take the best care of her, she's my best friend, no doubt. That's a picture of her when she was only a few weeks old, before I could take her home. Funnily enough, she was my Valentine's present to myself, because the day she was old enough to finally bring home, was Valentine's Day!

My Accesories:
Well, normally I do wear quite a few accesories. They're just so darn cute! I like to braid pink ribbons into my tail, sometimes red if I'm in a really good mood. I have quite a few heart-shaped hairclips in all different designs and colors I like to wear in my mane, I've been wearing them since I was just a little filly, and I don't have the heart -- haha! Pun! -- to give them up! Of course, I'm always wearing two studs in my ear, no matter what they are, and I love to wear frilly dresses at any excuse I get! I own dozens and dozens of them, usually in any shade of pink, red, white, or violet, to bring out my eyes. I've probably spent a small fortune in jewelry and clothing stores over my lifetime.

Favorite Music:
Love songs, of course! What else?! Usually country, because they're very meaningful and soulful, and always have a story behind them.

Favorite Books:
Romance novels. *giggles* Particularly the "Fallen" series by Lauren Kate. I love the idea of falling in love with an angel! Maybe one day I'll find a good-looking angel of my own willing to give up his wings just for me! Although I'd be perfectly fine with just a normal, handsome stallion to call my own!

Magic?:
Well, I am a unicorn, but I don't really use it very often. My Siren magic is ususally the only magic I need, I really only use my other magic for simple things -- like levitating small objects over to me when I'm too lazy to get up! Sometimes I use it to make sure things are okay for Rose when I can't be home to take care of her. And, of course, at the cupcake shop, so I can give customers their orders without smudging the icing or anything silly like that. I'd hate to get frosting all over my dress! Above is a picture of a mythical human siren, they used to draw ships to crash into the rocks so the sailors would die over their sweet voices. I, however, am a lot nicer to my prey, and merely find them pretty marefriends and fun dates!

Art:
Yay! I love art!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1655970

Story Time!:

~The Story Of How She Got Her Tattoo~

It was a sunny day in Sugarville, one of the first days of the year that the sun had shined down so graciously and melted away what little snow was left on the ground, leaving the world a bit muddy but much more cheerful and full of hope. A young, bright-eyed elder filly, not quite an adult just yet, but a teenager, was galloping along the side of the main road of the dusty little town with her friends, enveloped in a fit of laughter from what she thought was the funniest joke she had ever heard in her life. Wiping tears away from her eyes, a sudden thought struck her so hard, it was amazing that she didn't simply fall over right then and there. One of her friends noticed her odd expression and teased, "What's wrong, Sugar? Seen a ghost?"

"No!" Sugar replied shrilly, nipping playfully at her friend's mane as the other filly laughed and swiftly pulled away, eyes glittering. "I just realized Valentine's Day isn't even two weeks away! Do you realize how thoroughly unprepared I am for this?!" She flicked her tail and stomped her small hooves, eyes wide.

"Whaddya mean?" One of the other fillies replied, looking extremely confused as she stared at her friend, one eyebrow elegantly arched. "How hard is it to get ready for Valentine's Day? You buy some cards down at the corner shop and fill 'em out, silly! It takes twenty minutes! We have two WEEKS." She giggled impishly as she pointed to the small shop, buzzing with life as ponies flowed in and out with their purchases.

"Nonononono!" Sugar squealed, her eyes going even wider as she realized none of her friends realized what a predicament this was. "Valentine's Day is my favorite day of the year! I don't have my decorations up, or my outfits picked out, I don't have valentines done, I haven't made any cookies or cupcakes, I haven't even decided what boy I should send the most stuff to this year! And what about my solo for the concert?! I always sing a solo for the Valentine's concert, you know that, and I haven't even LOOKED at music. Guys, there's no way I'll get all of it done in two measly weeks!" She was nearly hyperventilating, panting as she finished her little rant.

Her friends exchanged a heavy glance -- then burst out laughing. Sugar stared at them in astonishment, then gasped, "Guys, do you not realize what a big deal this is?!"

"You need to take a chill pill, Sugar, dear," One of them patted her affectionately on the shoulder, then took her hoof and, with a mishevious spark in her eye, began to pull her down the sidewalk. Sugar followed her out of instinct, even though she had no clue what was going on. Their other friends followed them, like a flock of sheep, curious.

"Where are we going?" Sugar finally wondered aloud, she'd never seen this part of town before.

"You can let the whole world see how much you like Valentine's Day!" The leader announced proudly to Sugar as she pulled her into a small, colorful shop on the side of the road. It took Sugar a few moments of glancing at the walls, covered in posters of tiny, bright drawings until she realized what kind of shop it was, and by the time she had regained her thought, her friends had already pulled her into one of the chairs, giggling like mad as a male with gloved hooves approached, a rather frightening machine in his hooves. Sugar did think it was a good idea, but she'd also heard how painful tattoos were, and what if she decided it didn't go with her clothes later or something?

"What'll it be today, kiddos?" The stallion asked them, smirking a little. One of her friends whispered something into his ear, and he nodded, grabbing a bottle of ink.

Ten minutes later, Sugar stepped out of the chair with a cheery smile. It hadn't hurt nearly as much as she had thought it would. A tiny tattoo, spelling out 'love' (the circle of 'o' made into a heart) was imprinted forever onto her skin, the same color as her natural markings. Only later would she realize it was a prank, a fake tattoo thought up by her friends, but she returned and had it imprinted for real to keep it.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me