Just fill out the form below to try for this guy or gal ^^

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
3 quirks and why:
Other:[comments questions or extras]

This will probably end sometime this week or whenever I get enough forms ^^

sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ, ɴᴏᴡ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ғʀᴇᴇs ᴍʏ ʀᴇɪɴs
ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀs ɪ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴘᴀᴛʜ.
. : Milotic : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lumirett #121

Postby Snowy13 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 am

Username:
nadya16
Name:
Tigra-I think it suits her because of her tiger-like stripes, her secretive attitude and I think it is a cute name.

Personality:
Tigra likes to keep things to herself and is very quiet. She is more of a listener then a talker. She can be very adventurous. She is also quite arrogant, vainn and stroppy but usually she is quite gentl and kind until ofcourse you hit a nerve.
3 quirks and why:
Her brother was killed by somebody and since then she prays every night and asks God to punish anf kill the person who did this. She was very close to her brother.
Every night she hugs, kisses annd says goodnight to a portrait of him.
She writes in italics always because when she was little she read princess books and they were writeen in pretty italics so since then she has become used to it.
She talks herself to sleep, muttring worries and such.

THIS IS AMAZING!!SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!WHOEVER WINS HER IS EXTREMLEY LUCKY!!
STORY:
Tigra trotted silently down the dusty road. “Tigra!” called her best friend, Jasper. “Where are you going? Wait for me!” Tigra, because she keeps herself to herself usually, didn’t say where she was going but she did wait for her best friend. It is always hard for lumiretts to understand Tigra, she is like nobody you have met before. She seems to have no character but when she makes her mind up she can blow your head of arguing about it. Jasper is the perfect friend; he is patient, kind, caring and slightly arrogant as well. When Jasper finally caught up with her, he was breathless. Tigra smiled, “Where are YOU going?” Jasper smiled back, “Wherever you are.” Tigra decided to carry the trip to her friend’s place to tomorrow. Right now, Jasper needed her and he was her best friend who was always there for her. “I’m going to the park.” She said. “Are you coming?” Jasper nodded, “Yeah, sure am!” They raced towards the park, Tigra won-she was the fastest Lumirett in the school. Jasper grumbled, he hated losing to a girl. Tigra smiled, she knew Jasper to well.
Last edited by Snowy13 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!
Just because it is-doesn't mean it should be.
I am looking for a lot of charries for most of my cs pets and charries, link: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1769826

Awesome and Generous People:
♥Brooklyn♥
I am always looking for hedgehog, squirrel, bear and fox characters so if you would like to then pm me and we can work something out. Thanks
Snowy13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 am

N e v e r G i v e U p
Username;;Thedogandcat
Name;;Plavo
Gender;;Male

Song;; It is too hard for him to choose but, his favorite genre is Dubstep
Zodiac Symbol;; Image Aquarius

Username:
Thedogandcat <3
Hi there, I am cat in a joined account. How I got this "Cat" as a nickname is my own cat,Buddy Mittens. Buddy is a heavy cat
but, he is still lovable.He also has extratoes (he has twenty-four) and I got him he was (almost)newborn kitten. Now,at the age of 7, he was a father of one litter and a grandfather of two.

Name:
Polvo (Pol-oh-voe)
Polvo means "Dust" Esperanto.I think it suits him because of his colors remind me of a sand lightly dusting a nearby road.Besides how it goes with his looks,it also seems to suit him because of his dusty and un-traceable history for this little Lumi.For short, he is known as Vo, and one only for me, Vo Vo x3

Although,many see this guy as a girl, I think otherwise. He overall design
looks fairly male and I am not really sure while others say female -Shrug-

Personality:

3 quirks and why:

Wip
Last edited by .Eclipse. on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 am, edited 5 times in total.
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bin child » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:47 am

Username:
Luminescent

Name:
Bixi

Personality:
Bixi is one of those Lumirettes that is the first of her friends to try something
new. She lives for excitement and is brave and loyal. She loves to play games,
too and just have fun in general. She strives for the best and is never
completely satisfied when her best isn't given.

3 quirks and why:
• She tends to make bets with herself. Like, I bet you can't chug a whole carton of
milk in less than 30 seconds and random stuff like that. She thinks it's fun and gives
her a challenge, which she always enjoys.

• Bixi doesn't feel cold and if she does, it's barely noticeable. She gets quite a few
funny looks when she walks around the neighbourhood with nothing on in the middle of February!

• She can't stand it when the volume on a TV, radio or ect. are at a number that is
not either a multiple of 5 or 10. She likes to keep things rounded off at easy numbers.
This is a quirk not many people know about her, as it doesn't really fit her active and
sometimes dangerous lifestyle.

Other: [comments questions or extras]
This Lumi is so pretty, I hope whoever wins them takes good care of him/her!! :3 Also, I just would like to point out that if I win Xae as well as Bixi, they will be cousins.
previously luminescent., just decided to change it up a bit! ^.^if you get the reference, you're a fantastic human c:
bin child

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 am

Username:
daretodream12890

Name:
Alexia

Personality:
wipwipwip

3 quirks and why:
wipwipwip

Other:
I shall finish/pretty when I find time ouo
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berceuse » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:15 pm

dontstopbelieving or
you'll never succeed

-----------------------------------------
username:: scourge; hi c:
name:: fawn evergreen.
zodiac sign:: pisces ♓ - two fish
theme song:: orchid horror
★ ★ s h y . q u i e t . i n t r o v e r t . w i s e . i n d e p e n d a n t . t o m - b o y

name:: fawn evergreen
Yep, I named her after deer alright. Of course though, everyone will tell you differently. To a tiger, to a sandstorm, to a desert, anything really. But I thought of a deer. This is a different reasoning rather than the design, looks, or eye colour. It was the personality. Soft, quiet, beautiful, elegant..and so on. Just like a deer.

her three quirks::
Ah, quirks. The ones that make her different from the rest: the odd things she does. Although, she does not have OCD, she has a few preferences for set things. These are her quirks. one:: she keeps a journal full of plant information. Whether they're poisonous, edible, or just useful - any plants she can define is neatly wrote into the book. Her parent's started it; colourless and only useful, edible plants, but Fawn had continued it as a traditional thing; which, this is her quirk: she refuses to let anyone besides relatives touch it. two:: bow and arrows. She likes to make them. But only out of a certain wood she finds, believing it's quite hard to find them, thus making them quite special. three:: fawn absolutely hates anything given to her by humans or that's store-bought. Only found from in the forest.
Last edited by berceuse on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
berceuse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sable. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Username:
Name:
3 quirks and why:

Wip <3
Sable.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pirate Dragon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 am

Username: .:Dragon:.
Name: Dutch
Personality: -WIP-
3 quirks and why:
Last edited by The Pirate Dragon on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore. Please don't ask for my pets or OCs!
The Pirate Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightGaze » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:50 am

NightGaze, which comes from my interest with the stars and the night sky. You can call me Night, or Gaze. Close friends can even call me Nighteypoo .

I would name this little girl 'Hero' in honor of all those who died protecting their love ones. They are true heros, and not the super ones me see on TV. She reminds me of a German Shepard, and many had died during wars. She would be a lasting tribute, to all those dogs, who died protecting their masters <3

Hero would be a female, since females serve in the army along with males.

|Loyal|
Hero is very loyal, and would take a bullet for any of her friends.
|Stubborn|
Hero is a bit stubborn, and will get torn if she has to go against her will. She can take orders, but she believes in her own judgement.
|Silent|
Hero is a mute, so she doesn't speak. She usually has a pen and paper at her side, yet she can be forgetful.
|Brave|
Hero is very brave, and will step in front of danger, to give her friends time to escape. She has never had to do this much, but there was one incident where a bully gat a paw to the face, after he swiped her friend's lunch.
|Protective|
Hero is very protective, and is almost like a mother to most. Even though she is a bit young, she is warm and loving like a mother.
|Bold|
Yes, Hero is bold despite her silence. She will stand up against bullies, and will take them on if needed. She believes everyone is equal, so no one can order others around.

Arachnophobia- Hero is deathly afraid of spiders. Any size, shape, or color will scare the living daylights out of her. Some of her friends taunt her with them, as she will run away at the sight of one. This is because when she was younger, she decided to explore a cave. A wriggling spider fell onto her head, and she's always had the shivers near one since.
Mute- Yes, Hero is mute. When her father died when she was young, she had given up the ability to speak. If she tried hard enough, she could, but she has long since forgotten how her voice sounds.
Eyesight- Hero is farsighted. She can read things that seem far away to the normal eye, yet everything very close to her face become blurry. For this, she sometimes wears glasses.

Hero's Birthdate is on the 18th of April.

Hero's Zodiac is a Aries. It looks like this;

Hero's birthstone is a diamond. If you are not sure of what a diamond looks like, it is this;

Quiet
    Kind people
    Adventures
    Reading
    Windy days
    Clouds
    Stars
    Science

Loud, noisy areas
    Bullying
    Death
    Math
    Division
    Hot days
    Sweating
    The sun
    Spiders- Any bug, for that matter.

I trotted through the woods one day, perking my ears for any sound either than my own footsteps against the mulch- like floor. I heard the chatter of birds, and the soft pecking of a woodpecker. But something was under all that. She heard a soft moaning noise. I wanted to see what it was, and started towards the area it was coming from. The forest started to steeply incline, so I had to watch my footing. I heard the groaning go louder, and I saw a rock, a bit bigger than a Lumirett. I heard the muffled cries of help coming from it. Not from it.. it was coming from under it. I ran over, to find a green Lumirett struggling to keep the rock up. I ducked under, and helped her keep it up. "On three, slide out fro under. Then, find help." I panted. Even with the combined forces of both of us, it was heavy. It was a wonder she was able to keep it up that long. She nodded, eyes wide and scared. She slid out from under, and started sprinting to a nearby colony. I panted, and cried out as the boulder kept crushing me. "She.. got out.. okay." I cough. If I was going down now, I would have dun it as a hero, not a condemner. I'm almost about to faint when they arrived.
---------------
I hear some whispering going on around me, and I open my eyes. All my family, and friends were crowded around me. I looked around myself, and found that I was sitting underneath a bush, where I was sheltered. I felt someone rush up, and squeeze me tight. I groaned, and looked at who it was. It was the Lumirett I had saved. "You.. are a hero." Se said. I could feel tears dripping into my fur, and I raised her head to look into mine. "I'm not a hero.. I just didn't want to see you get hurt." I say. I got out the next few days, though. My back and sides were sore from the exertion, but I was back to normal. And what happened to the little green Lumirett? She's my best friend, Regal. And this, is the story of how I met my best friend.
Last edited by NightGaze on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Quitting CS, giving away all pets/items
NightGaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I.Write.Sins » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Username:sophie1814
Name:Lilly
Personality:sweet,peachy,vibrant
3 quirks and why:
1.she is actually afraid of her wings somtime's (even though she uses them ALOT!!!
2.she loves fruits and then hates vegetables
3. she somtimes has a nervous twitch
Other:[comments questions or extras]no I dont think so
I.Write.Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me