Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Ivy's Story Chap1page1 by regigigas

Artist regigigas [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ivy's Story Chap1page1

Postby regigigas » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:38 pm

Prev: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1666417

Next:

Ivy gently passed through the undergrowth. Ivy was a plant elf, meaning she could heal or grow any plant with a touch of her blue-rimmed finger. She brushed her long green hair out of her face and adjusted her bag. She had arrived at the great Sassafras. The Sassafras was a way elf's could get to the elven village. She quietly stepped through the portal and was quickly greeted by the smell of Cinnaraon and Reproh, two elf herbs that were grown in the village. She waved a quick hello to her neighbor Rose, and hustled along the wooden path to her birch house. Twig, the root cleaner, was scraping up some loose roots that had been strewn across the ground from careless grass dragons. "You missed one." Ivy said coldly. Twig and Ivy went way back, in a way Ivy would like to forget. Giving the root a good kick, she jogged to her house and pulled out a root that was lined with emerald. The door slipped open and Ivy pushed in. She picked up the pile of grass-covered paper and closed her door behind her. She hung her bag up and flopped down on her weed bed. She gently ran her fingers across the grass-package, and small plastic figures came out. Ivy smiled. Just on time! These were special figures, with some elven magic they could become lively animals of your birth garden. Ivy quickly stuck the figures into her saffrons, and froze. She smelled something... something like flame. She gasped. Flame could tear her apart. It was any elves worst fear.
Imagechess
she/they/he
inactive, please don't offer on pets

regigigas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me