Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Fireball Dragon Adopts by MathematicalGryphon

Artist MathematicalGryphon [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Fireball Dragon Adopts

Postby MathematicalGryphon » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Fireball Dragons

What are Fireball Dragons?

Fireball Dragons are highly intelligent dragons that were, until recently, thought to be nothing more than a legend -- and if they had existed in some time, they were now extinct. But then, a massive population was discovered hiding in a secluded part of the rainforest in South America, then in forests, fields and towns all over the world, and their existence has been proved.
Fireball Dragons grow to about the size of a large pony. It is yet unknown how animals this large managed to go unnoticed for so long, but many suspect it is because of their magical abilities. When befriended and trained, they can be loyal, helpful and even ride-able.
The defining feature of these dragons is the fire that burns from their tail tip and the two bands that wrap around their tails. These bands change color with the dragon's mood, and since Fireballs rarely show emotion (except when very pleased or very upset) they can help in gauging how your dragon is feeling.
Blue - Calm/Neutral
Purple - Pleased
Dark Blue - Sad
Red - This dragon is ANGRY! You'd better calm them down or back away if you don't want to get roasted.
Rainbow - Elated (Verrrry Happy)
Pink - Daydreaming
Gold - Alert

Be warned - If you don't post on your dragon's page at least once a week, it will become angry, then sad after a couple weeks, and finally will be re-put up for adoption. If you are quitting, please post that on your page and I'll put it back up (sorry that I can't recieve PMs, I'm still COPPA'd :roll: )
MathematicalGryphon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me