My Life by Hawkie-the-Cat

Based on Click to view
Artist Hawkie-the-Cat [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

My Life

Postby Hawkie-the-Cat » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:40 am

hah well this is an edited pot, before thee words, there wa a huge paragraph on how my life sucked and nobody liked me. Ah the dramatic ramblings of a child in middle school. I love myself and who I am. And I was embarrassed as a girl in highschool to come back to this pathetic piece of crap writing I decided to cook up to gain pity from the outside world. Welp, the lineart is no longer crying for how miserable she is, but instead for how petty and ridiculous my younger self was.

Lineart not mine.
Last edited by Hawkie-the-Cat on Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkie-the-Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My Life

Postby reichenbach falls » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 am

I know how you feel, you mean the world to me because without you or some of my other friends, I would be so lost and alone! I wish there was something we could do. I can't even draw like you! People choose you for their gym class team before they choose me. I am the last person. Not that I should be surprised, I mean I'm the under-aged outsider who skipped a grade and nobody knows me! Like you, I know everybody, but they don't know me. :cry:
reichenbach falls

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me