Based on Click to view
Artist Spartan-117~TMC~H3 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Icuo

Postby Spartan-117~TMC~H3 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:02 pm

As you can see, I'm Icuo, it's pronounced ick-co.
Where do I start? How about family. Well, i have a sister named, Nimati, pronounced Nim-a-tae. She's not near as pretty as me. Of course, I'd be saying that. Don't tell her I said it. Let's see, who else....? Oh, Caemsy! (Came-sie) My big brother. He's so sweet and fluffy! Hehehe! Now, for mother and father. My mother is Gisy (Guy-sie) She's so beautiful. I can't compare to her beauty! She's over-protective though. But that's all mothers. And my father; Iacus. (Eye-a-cuss) He's totally pitch black. We get our colors from our mother. Daddy, is real strict, sometimes he can be cruel, if mom's not around to calm him down. I try my best to keep my distance.
So, that was family. Where to now...? History? No! Blah! Not getting into that! Personality? Maybe.. We'll see what I can tell you about it. I'm sweet, caring, usually I like to be alone and closed off from everyone. Not the social little butterfly you'd expect out of me. If you can get something out of me, you're lucky. The only one I really trust is my brother. He's the only one who understands. Anyway, I will defend those I know and don't know, to the death. Whether they like it or not. I'll defend them to my very last breathe.
Other things like dislikes and likes. I like the darkness, whether my green stands out or not, darkness is my thing. I like practicing my skills, I'm fast, strong, and intelligent. A lot more than you'd see from any other wolf. I hate being around other wolves except my brother. I hate the water, I hate sunlight! I could go on and on. I usually don't care when I get hurt. I find it just a part of life. Other wolves, when they think of pain, they think of agony and suffering. It's just life to me.
Anyway. That's all I got for you.
Spartan-117~TMC~H3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me