Red X Dia: The Homecoming by JerseyDusk

Based on Click to view
Artist JerseyDusk [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Red X Dia: The Homecoming

Postby JerseyDusk » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:33 pm

He had been traveling for a long time, it had been so long since he had been here. Everything seemed so different although it screamed home. His golden hooves flashed in the flickering rays of dawn; he wanted to surprise them, and honestly he couldn't wait to be back. It had been so long since he had seen his mother and father. And it had been about a year since he had left to live with the bachelors, and although he liked staying with the guys, he liked being with his family more. The path he followed was inclining and his brain, pushed on his legs, knowing he was close. The guard must be down, they haven't noticed me yet, he thought. It was at the same moment he thought that, that two stallions jumped out at him. They dashed at him; one taking his rear and one his front. He knew the one behind him, it was Tafari; aged more but still the same. But the stallion in front of him was still just a colt, perhaps just younger than he. He slid to a stop and snorted, waiting for what the guards would do.

"Where do you think you're going?" a slightly nervous sounding voice snorted at him.

It was the nervousness that trigger his brain. Pocky! Of course he couldn't say that, it was his childhood nickname and he sure did hate it when older studs called him childish names.

"Apocalypse. Tafari. It is a pleasure to see you boys again." He said swinging on his bachelor charm.

"Rojo Sirocco." Tafari nodded in his sturdy but hardly used voice.

"Red!?" It seemed that his appearance had blown Apocalypse away. "Man, everyone will be glad to see you."
And so they led him back.

His mother whinnied his name and raced to his side. Then following, where the other mares and Karma; the trouble making filly who had defiantly grown. But it felt is someone was missing. Shaking his mane; he smiled at the mares, aimed a playful bite at Pocky hoping to shut him up and the he noticed. His father was walking towards him, and the mares were clearing a path.

"Son."

"Father."

"Welcome back."

And with that he knew he was welcome, and when the other stallions joined, it caused the very distraction he needed. Because something had just caught his eye, well a someone. He struggled out of the group and trotted over to an old oak at the side of the clearing, where he had seen it. He peered around wondering where the white pelt had gone, when out of the corner of his eye she appeared. He turned to her, in disbelief. His mouth open and his face lit with surprise; he must have look quite rude. But if you had just come face to face with your childhood friend, now grown up, and very attractive, you would look like that too.

"de nuevo?" she whispered with a smile materializing on her face.

Hah I had way too much fun writing that. I regret nothing!!
So here is Red coming home to his surprise; a very beautiful Distress.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red X Dia: The Homecoming

Postby creativecause » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Cool!
creativecause

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Red X Dia: The Homecoming

Postby JerseyDusk » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank you! ^^
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me