Air wars! (A Kirby Air Ride RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Air wars! (A Kirby Air Ride RP)

Postby Turtle-Sempai » Thu May 20, 2010 9:53 am

Hellooooo! Welcome to my new RP! Ok, I just wanted to tell you, your a little puff ball! Aww! xD Here's some color's to chose from: ImageImageImageImageImageImage

OK! Let's begin with the rules.
ALL OF TESS'S RULES APPLY
PLEASE DON'T KILL WITH NO INVITE! XD
STAY NICE AND KIND
HEY! NO CUSSIN OVER THERE!
DON'T PLAY UNTILL I ACCEPT YOU!

Another thing, When I say personality, I MEAN NOT DISCOVERED IN RP, I MEAN PERSONALITY!

Thanks, now codes:

Code: Select all
[u]Name:
User:
Personality(must be ON HERE!)
History:
Crush:[/u]

# Of Kirbys all togeather:
# of pink:
# of blue:
# of yellow:
# of green:
# of purple:

Pink is GIRL
Green is BOY!

Kirbies!!!!:
Kara played by Willowpelt
Blue-Bot played by Willowpelt

My Charries:

Name: Kara (CAR-ah)
User:Willowpelt
Color:Pink
Personality(must be ON HERE!) Nice, kind, fun loving, But when she's mad, oh ho ho, you don't wanna be around her!
History: Her parents got taken away so now she lives in City Trial and lives in the volcano.
Crush:Blue-BOT

Name:Blue-BOT (Bloo- BOT)
User:Willowpelt
Color:Blue
Personality(must be ON HERE!) Isn't the NICEST guy around, but still, he's brave...?
History:His parents got taken away just like Kara.
Crush:Kara
So if we want to wake up, why're we still singing these lullabies?
I run in circles until I crash.
One day, these steps will be my last.

Groudon72507 and I are siblings and use the same computer. I often send him pets so he can trade with others. Please do not ban us!
ImageImageImage
If you need to contact me, my deviantart is Demmy-san, my tumblr is scoot--shelby.tumblr.com, and my skype is Demmy-san. Skype'll pop up as (ノ´ー`)ノ~『✧~*knight of doom*~✧』. I'm very creative.
My Minecraft is ChocolateDemmies though. And I have no clue what my Steam is. I think it's Demmysan and my nickname is Mr. Fabulous.
Turtle-Sempai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Air wars! (A Kirby Air Ride RP)

Postby Turtle-Sempai » Thu May 20, 2010 10:06 am

de-BUMP

Groudon72507 and I are siblings and use the same computer. I often send him pets so he can trade with others. Please do not ban us!
ImageImageImage
If you need to contact me, my deviantart is Demmy-san, my tumblr is scoot--shelby.tumblr.com, and my skype is Demmy-san. Skype'll pop up as (ノ´ー`)ノ~『✧~*knight of doom*~✧』. I'm very creative.
My Minecraft is ChocolateDemmies though. And I have no clue what my Steam is. I think it's Demmysan and my nickname is Mr. Fabulous.
Turtle-Sempai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turtle-Sempai » Thu May 27, 2010 9:20 am

bump

ImageImageImage
Turtle-Sempai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Turtle-Sempai » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 am

bump

ImageImageImage
Turtle-Sempai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me