Based on Click to view
Artist newt [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baby Pomme Batch #2

Postby newt » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:06 am

What are PODs?
Pomme Orchard Deer, (Pomme Deer or PODs for short)
are a very beautiful and majestic species. They greatly resemble a deer, for that was the species they evolved from. Pomme Deer are herbivores. They will only eat meat if they were starving. Their appearance is very hypnotizing. A Pomme Deer's silky, long fur attracts mates. The tail also plays a big part in mating, but can be used for other things. A Pomme Deer's tail is very important. It is used to protect their babies, much like a kangaroo carries it's joey in it's pouch. It's tail is also very handy for cold nights with it's owner. They find it quite silly that humans do not have fur. These deer usually can befound frolicing in meadows, or burrowing under forest trees. They are very shy creatures, and are not usually spotted by humans, thus the very small amount living with us. Once you spot the right Pomme deer, though, the tip of it's tail glows a brilliant, bright green. You are bound forever by that very light. Pomme Deer, much like dogs, are very loyal to it's owners. They will never leave your side. They are the most lovable creatures you will ever encounter, and they all long to have their perfect humans.

Rockpelt wrote:
Let's make some Babies! (>^ _^)>♥<(^_ ^<)
First and second choice of artist:
bear, then Clairebird.
Link to mother and father:
Natale - Mother
Pennello - Father
How many offspring?:
3 please. c:
Name of offspring(from left to right;top down)
Could I name them after?
Any specific characteristics/Qualities you want?
2 boys and one girl. Could the girl have a glowing effect like Pennello? And an even mix of the parents between the 3 pups.
Accessories?
Could one of the boys have a few accessories like Natale?
Other:
Thank you~ c:

Okay, I'm done! Sorry it took so long, I got sick this week and couldn't use the computer for a while.
Rockpelt, you can decided whether you want to keep them, gift them, or adopt them out.
If you want anything changed, I'll be glad to.
I'll be doing their refs soon. Do you have any preferences about bandannas? It's kind of a weird question but I felt like I should ask.
newt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baby Pomme Batch #2

Postby Rockpelt » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:11 pm

...*dies*
They're all just adorable~ c: I just want to keep them all and never let them go.<3
That won't happen. I'll wait until the ref's are done before I decide what to do with them.
As for the bandana colour...I think that just the two boys should have bandanas.
The one in front of Pennello -
Atomic Tangerine (#FFA474)
The one next to Natale - Wild Blue Yonder (#A2ADD0)
Eep, I've found my hands-down absolutely
completely and utterly dream Kiamara. I'm
willing to give everything I own for this little
guy; ANYTHING. I'm looking for any and all
art that can be offered, and a PM would be
much appreciated of you can help me. <3

ART TRADES WANTED!
Rockpelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery