Adopted by Patched Pillow by Not Pigeons

Based on Click to view
Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 15 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted by Patched Pillow

Postby Not Pigeons » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:19 am

Patched Pillow wrote:( I love this so much! Such a simple design is so adorable! )

Username:
Patched Pillow
Blob Name:
McDonald
Blob History:
McDonald was born and raised on a farm. He was a misfit and an oddball from all the other roosters and chickens, and he was always being picked on. Things were depressing for the blob, because he never had any friends. One day, the farmer decided to make the blob his special pet, so he named him after him; this is how McDonald got his name. From then on, things started to look up for the misfit blob. He was loved and cared for by the farmer, and he always had a few snacks to peck on. Now here comes the sad part; recently, Farmer Old McDonald passed away, leaving McDonald all alone and friendless. He needs love and a good home, and I am here to be his best friend!
Why do you want this blob?:
I want this blob because he stands out to me. This adoptable design is so special, and I love it very much! I hope I can get this blob because, like it says in his history, he needs a new caring owner to watch over him and protect him. I want to be that special person to hug this blob and make him feel loved!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
Yes

This was a hard choice but, congrats Patched Pillow!
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicken Blob

Postby LoveTheWild » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:37 am

So pretty!
And it really does look like you spent 15 hours on it XD

Username: LoveTheWild
Blobs Name: Doodle
Other:

Doodle loves to sing his song in the morning, awakening his owners. he also loves to dance around happily once he gets his special corn treats

:D
ImageImage

ImageImage
LoveTheWild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taffy. » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:44 am

Username: Iced Tea
Blob Name: Abstract
Blob History: Once Just Glass In A Kiln, This Little Glass Rooster Had Much To Become! Then One Day A Kind Lady Named Judy Spotted The Kiln And Wanted A Try, So She Had That Chance! She Worked A Few Days On This Lovely Piece Of Art Day And Night. When It Was Finished In Its Glass Stage, She Made The Finest Marks On This Glass Rooster! It Was Perfect! She Wrapped It In The Box With A Big Pink Bow As She Waited For Me To Arrive. When I Arrived, Being Around 5, We Did The Usual. Grabbed The Teddys, And Dolls, Even Her Gold Retriever(Who Was A Sister To Me, Being Born Same Time, Same Date As Me) And Fake Food From Up Stairs, Set Up A Store, Played Red Light, Green Light, Drew With Crayons And Such, Played With Play-Dough, Played Hide And Seek, Then Had A Tea Party. After The Tea Party It Was Time To Go Home Sadly. But She Turned My Frown Upside-Down And Handed Me The Rooster With The Big Pink Bow ♥
Why do you want this blob?: 1st Off The Design=AMAZING! 2nd This May Sound Wierd But My Grandma(Okay Shes My Babysitter, No Relation At All, But Shes Been Babysitting Me Since I Was Almost 1 So She Means A lot To Me, As Much As A Grandma.) Is An Artisit, No Not A Big Time One, More Of A Local Artist. She Bases Soooo Much Of Her Art On Roosters! She Has So Many Rooster Related Things In Her Home! And When I Saw This I Thought Of Her! It Looks Like Her Glass Rooster She Made Me ♥
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: You Can Sure Count On It!
watch me grow. wrote:
taffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:22 pm

LoveTheWild wrote:
So pretty!
And it really does look like you spent 15 hours on it XD

Username: LoveTheWild
Blobs Name: Doodle
Other:

Doodle loves to sing his song in the morning, awakening his owners. he also loves to dance around happily once he gets his special corn treats

:D

I'd say you're in the running, but that's not a proper form. The form in on the Main Blob Page, you can fill it out and post it here to be considered. ^^

Iced Tea wrote:Username: Iced Tea
Blob Name: Abstract
Blob History: Once Just Glass In A Kiln, This Little Glass Rooster Had Much To Become! Then One Day A Kind Lady Named Judy Spotted The Kiln And Wanted A Try, So She Had That Chance! She Worked A Few Days On This Lovely Piece Of Art Day And Night. When It Was Finished In Its Glass Stage, She Made The Finest Marks On This Glass Rooster! It Was Perfect! She Wrapped It In The Box With A Big Pink Bow As She Waited For Me To Arrive. When I Arrived, Being Around 5, We Did The Usual. Grabbed The Teddys, And Dolls, Even Her Gold Retriever(Who Was A Sister To Me, Being Born Same Time, Same Date As Me) And Fake Food From Up Stairs, Set Up A Store, Played Red Light, Green Light, Drew With Crayons And Such, Played With Play-Dough, Played Hide And Seek, Then Had A Tea Party. After The Tea Party It Was Time To Go Home Sadly. But She Turned My Frown Upside-Down And Handed Me The Rooster With The Big Pink Bow ♥
Why do you want this blob?: 1st Off The Design=AMAZING! 2nd This May Sound Wierd But My Grandma(Okay Shes My Babysitter, No Relation At All, But Shes Been Babysitting Me Since I Was Almost 1 So She Means A lot To Me, As Much As A Grandma.) Is An Artisit, No Not A Big Time One, More Of A Local Artist. She Bases Soooo Much Of Her Art On Roosters! She Has So Many Rooster Related Things In Her Home! And When I Saw This I Thought Of Her! It Looks Like Her Glass Rooster She Made Me ♥
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: You Can Sure Count On It!

Okay, you're in the running to get it :3
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:20 am

Username: *Cat19*

Blob Name: Dez

Blob History: During the creation process, a rooster wandered into the machine. It had just been playing with his friends and had lots of pen and colouring pencil marks all over him. Instead of being like any other blob, he had a tail like a rooster and lots of coloured patterns all over him! Because of this though, he finds it hard to make friends as other Blobs bully him.

Why do you want this blob?: He is beautiful! I love every single blob you make, and I wish I had discovered these ages ago! Because he is a bit different, just like me, I love him!

Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable?: I do, and I will with every blob I apply for or win!
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:45 pm

So. Freaking. Adorable.

Username: Tomato Girl
Blob Name: Henson
Blob History: Henson loved to spend his days watching the clouds in the sky. He would just lie down, and stare up at the sky for days. Eventually, a herd of chickens arrived in the field where he cloud-gazed, and Henson liked how the chickens looked. So Henson finally left with the chickens, he still watches the clouds every day, but over time he has learned to blend in with the chickens, hence his unusual appearance.
Why do you want this blob?: Because he's so freaking adorable. They all are.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes!!!

it's been a while.
last i was on here was circa 2013.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:09 pm

*Cat19* wrote:

Username: *Cat19*

Blob Name: Dez

Blob History: During the creation process, a rooster wandered into the machine. It had just been playing with his friends and had lots of pen and colouring pencil marks all over him. Instead of being like any other blob, he had a tail like a rooster and lots of coloured patterns all over him! Because of this though, he finds it hard to make friends as other Blobs bully him.

Why do you want this blob?: He is beautiful! I love every single blob you make, and I wish I had discovered these ages ago! Because he is a bit different, just like me, I love him!

Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable?: I do, and I will with every blob I apply for or win!

Tomato Girl wrote:So. Freaking. Adorable.

Username: Tomato Girl
Blob Name: Henson
Blob History: Henson loved to spend his days watching the clouds in the sky. He would just lie down, and stare up at the sky for days. Eventually, a herd of chickens arrived in the field where he cloud-gazed, and Henson liked how the chickens looked. So Henson finally left with the chickens, he still watches the clouds every day, but over time he has learned to blend in with the chickens, hence his unusual appearance.
Why do you want this blob?: Because he's so freaking adorable. They all are.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes!!!

You're both in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleotter710 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:59 am

( I love this so much! Such a simple design is so adorable! )

Username:
Patched Pillow
Blob Name:
McDonald
Blob History:
McDonald was born and raised on a farm. He was a misfit and an oddball from all the other roosters and chickens, and he was always being picked on. Things were depressing for the blob, because he never had any friends. One day, the farmer decided to make the blob his special pet, so he named him after him; this is how McDonald got his name. From then on, things started to look up for the misfit blob. He was loved and cared for by the farmer, and he always had a few snacks to peck on. Now here comes the sad part; recently, Farmer Old McDonald passed away, leaving McDonald all alone and friendless. He needs love and a good home, and I am here to be his best friend!
I want this blob because he stands out to me. This adoptable design is so special, and I love it very much! I hope I can get this blob because, like it says in his history, he needs a new caring owner to watch over him and protect him. I want to be that special person to hug this blob and make him feel loved!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?:
Yes
littleotter710

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 am

Username: (Your username here) shiraliat
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) blobbly
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) n/a
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) its cute and i lurve blobs!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.)
yesyesyes

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: love blobs

chicken plz
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:20 am

Patched Pillow wrote:( I love this so much! Such a simple design is so adorable! )

Username:
Patched Pillow
Blob Name:
McDonald
Blob History:
Yes

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^

shiraliat wrote:Username: (Your username here) shiraliat
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) blobbly
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) n/a
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) its cute and i lurve blobs!
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.)
yesyesyes

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: love blobs

chicken plz

In the running :3
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes