Character by Tempest Rain

Based on Click to view
Artist Tempest Rain [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Character

Postby Tempest Rain » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Yeah, possible WIP, i'm honestly kinda disappointed with this, but my mid-term exams are popping up and I have to study as much as possible
Tempest Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character

Postby indigo. » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:45 am

Tempest Rain wrote:Yeah, possible WIP, i'm honestly kinda disappointed with this, but my mid-term exams are popping up and I have to study as much as possible

Haha, I know how you feel, mine are tomorrow. Urkkkkkk.... I like this entry, though, while it may not be exactly what I wanted
indigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character

Postby Tempest Rain » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:10 am

Indigo. wrote:
Tempest Rain wrote:Yeah, possible WIP, i'm honestly kinda disappointed with this, but my mid-term exams are popping up and I have to study as much as possible

Haha, I know how you feel, mine are tomorrow. Urkkkkkk.... I like this entry, though, while it may not be exactly what I wanted

Yeah, i'm sorry.. When I started doing the line edits, I didn't have enough info to base it off of something on your likes list, so I just went with my instinct and came out with this design.. Angel wings.. Bell tied to tail, earrings and a ribbon on one paw. I was hoping you'd like it >.>'
Tempest Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me