Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

deer.'s character contest - WINNERS ON SECOND POST by typewriter,

Based on Click to view
Artist typewriter, [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

deer.'s character contest - WINNERS ON SECOND POST

Postby typewriter, » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:59 am

closed. winners on second post.

deer. (me) is looking for a character. A fursona. I have never had a fursona, but over the months I have found some really great places to make art for your fursona and I have a bunch bookmarked, but have one problem.
    I can't make a fursona.
    No, it's not necessarily because I lack creative thinking and art skills, but I guess I really don't know what I want. Well, I do... but I don't.. You know what I mean? No? Well, anyways..
    I've came for you guys to help me.
    Please help design me a fursona.
    But first, please read these rules
    rules
    > Please no bloody/goth/anything like that
    > You can have unlimited entries
    > No removing Ember's signature
    > Please remove the layer I titled 'REMOVE THIS', because that layer is just the layer that says 'deer.'s character contest' ^^
    > Follow tess's and the oekaki rules.
    > Please don't bump this topic obsessively, but once in a while is nice. c:
    > I will end this contest depending on how many entries I get. I will notify everyone by putting the end date five days before the end date on the second post. end date : January 22nd, 6:00pm EST
    > If your entry doesn't win, I don't want it. This means the design can be yours and I don't need it. If your design wins, I have all rights to add little changes and remove some things, but overall the design stays the same and you still get the prize.
    > Once entered, please don't drop out, just wait until the contest is over.
    > Feel free to use your own lines.
    > If you'd like to use these lines, but don't want to enter this contest please go here and read the artist's rules. I really don't want people editing this and then saying you just wanted to color it and not participate in the contest. On that note, EVERY ENTRY THAT IS POSTED UNDER THIS EDITABLE WILL BE COUNTED, meaning if you post your entry and then either drop out or say you are just coloring it in for fun, doesn't matter, it will be counted as soon as you post it.
    > Don't say anything negative about someone's entry.
    > The gender doesn't matter of the wolf, the design can be male or female! :3

likes and dislikes
    Dislikes:
    goth
    bloody/horror
    plain designs (all one color and then maybe a dot on it's forehead)
    five minute entries

Mellow colors mixed with one or two bright colors (it really depends on the color)
    deer
    accessories (bracelets, necklaces, earrings, scarfs, hats)
    Natural colors
    abnormal tails (bobtails, super long tails, etc)
    Wings
    Teddy bears (like, a teddy bear sitting ontop or beside or anywhere by the character)
    trees/nature
    Birds
    feathers
    Antlers

Don't be afraid to include anything on the dislike list, if it works real nice with your entry, I will most likely love it. Also, don't just include stuff on the like list. Be creative and original. (:

prizes
    First place :
    re-release rat
    very rare rat
    2011 store pet
    2008 re-release
    plus a few more rares of the winner's choice.

Second place :
    2012 store pet
    rare re-release

Third place :
    I will put together a group if there is a third placemen and they will get to pick 10 pets (most will be very common, common, and uncommon)
Last edited by typewriter, on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 10 times in total.
typewriter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winners

Postby typewriter, » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:03 am

here are the winners :
First place :
Chii-sai with her beautiful design. Please add my name so I can edit, and I will be sending over a prize now c:
Congrats

Second place :
Wind Song with her beautiful design. Please add my name so I can edit, and I will be sending over a prize now c:
Congrats

Third place :
:Sunshine: with her beautiful design. Please add my name so I can edit, and I will be sending over a prize now c:
Congrats

Honorable mentions
Awkward_Turtle : You had an outstanding entry, I love how you spent so much time on your entry, 57 minutes 11 seconds. Be proud of your design! I will not be keeping the design, you can keep it for yourself. Be sure to read this, which is the owner of the lines' rules, so nothing happens. Enjoy your design and please take this as a prize for your outstanding work x.
.ι ιz υηιcσяη.: You had an absouletly outstanding entry aswell, I especially love the necklace. I also love the designs around the eyes, You should be proud of your design you! I will not be keeping the design, you can keep it for yourself. Be sure to read this, which is the owner of the lines' rules, so nothing happens. Enjoy your design and please take this as a prize for your outstanding work x. it says 'member not found' when I try to send you a trade... O.o
Sherbet : Again, as I said for everyone before you, OUTSANDING entry. On this entry, I loved the originality and how different it was from the other entries. I loved the pink and blue, really nice entry c:. I will not be keeping the design, you can keep it for yourself. Be sure to read this, which is the owner of the lines' rules, so nothing happens. Enjoy your design and please take this as a prize for your outstanding work x.
TwilightShimmer : Ohmygoodness, amazing entry. I loved hoe much time you put into your entry and I loved the little animals you put around the dog. I also LOVED the feet c:. I will not be keeping the design, you can keep it for yourself. Be sure to read this, which is the owner of the lines' rules, so nothing happens. Enjoy your design and please take this as a prize for your outstanding work x.
BrightLight : I really liked the scarf you made for the dog, it really balanced out her beautifully blue eyes. LOVE the effort. I will not be keeping the design, you can keep it for yourself. Be sure to read this, which is the owner of the lines' rules, so nothing happens. Enjoy your design and please take this as a prize for your outstanding work x.
As for the other entries
HashiWolf
Puppyphones
bellasg
you three are each getting this rat for your effort <3
I will not be keeping the design, you can keep it for yourself. Be sure to read this, which is the owner of the lines' rules, so nothing happens. Enjoy your designs c:
Last edited by typewriter, on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
typewriter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: deer.'s character contest

Postby typewriter, » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:45 am

deer. wrote:
bump
typewriter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter, » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:13 pm

deer. wrote:
deer. wrote:
bump
typewriter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miike » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Entering later today, I would just like to know if any of these palettes caught your eye?

x
x
x
hi, my name is miike
art by me u v u
deviantArt tumblr
miike

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter, » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Miike wrote:
Entering later today, I would just like to know if any of these palettes caught your eye?

x
x
x

Okay! I can't wait to see your entry (:
I love all of the palettes, but I like the first one and last one the best^^ (:
typewriter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter, » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

deer. wrote:
deer. wrote:
bump
typewriter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:53 pm

I'll enter this! ^^
inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter, » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Great! I can't wait to see the entry ^^ :)
typewriter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter, » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:27 pm

deer. wrote:
deer. wrote: