Artist WitchSoul0123 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt me!

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 am

Closed for judging^^

My first adoptable on this thread^^
To adopt her(Or him) fill out the form below.
The more detail you pet into your form, the more your likely to get the pony.
If you make the form more fancy(by adding pictures, special fonts,ect) the more likely you are to win^^
I'm way more likey to give this to you if you take the time to make/order art^^
HAVE FUNNNN!

OK, now to see what you guys will do *Gets out popcorn* (JK)

Code: Select all
[size=150]I'd like to adopt this pony![/size]

Username:
Name:
Talent:
Why do you want her/him??[please be honest,and don't put:cuz I like her. or something like that]:
What would you do If you won him/her?[be honest]:
Art?:
Last edited by WitchSoul0123 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt me!

Postby fruitbat » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:31 am

would adopt, but justnot my type... sorry!

x
────────────────────────────
hi, call me fruit!

toyhouse listography
always down for a chat! feel free to
pm me or message my discord:
fruitbat#4089

signature art credit
ImageImage
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:33 am

I'd like to adopt this pony!
    Username: wesleydog
    Name: Pathfinder
    I wanted a name that could apply to her ability to find the perfect love path for your life and her ability to see into love's future. Because of this, I thought of "Pathfinder", which both had a cute ring to it and fit my purpose.
    Personality: Pathfinder is a sweet girl, but she's mysterious in her ways. She's better at setting up couples than anyone else - in fact, the couples that she hooks up last forever! Her methods may seem a bit cheesy, but she knows just what everypony is looking for in a companion. She's a bit naive and easily fooled about most things. She has no talent for anything athletic or anything having to do with intelligence. Her talent, rather, has to do mainly with her gut feeling. She tends to follow her heart instead of her head. She's not a dreamer, and instead she's a realist. Pathfinder's pretty confident and organized, and she's neither easily offended nor incredibly headstrong or insensitive.
    Talent: The master of family. Pathfinder has completely mastered the idea of a functional family. She is capable of making matches made in heaven and is capable of seeing into the future about the turnouts of relationships. I was having a bit of trouble getting an idea for her talent, especially after some really cool talents that I read about in others' forms. The reason that I settled on this, however, is because her cutie mark (when rotated) reminded me of a necklace that my mom has, meant to be me and her, except with a third head (the father figure)
    It was pretty cool to make the personal connection, and it gave me a good idea for her personality. For this reason, her talent is determining the future of successful families. All in all, she has completed mastered the idea of "family."
    Why do you want her??: Blue is my favorite color, and I have a bad habit of stalking the recent oekakis on the forum page simply because I like applying for adoptables and commenting on cool pictures. ^^ For these reasons, this girl immediately caught my attention after being posted. I have gotten rid of my MLP characters, because I no longer really connected with them. I have kind of been searching for the perfect one to fill the empty spot ever since getting rid of them, and I think that Pathfinder would do just that. ^^ She seems like she has good potential for a character, and I like her design, plus I was able to make a personal connection. Thus, I couldn't resist trying!
    What would you do If you won her?: Pathfinder would receive a personal page on my character website. Also, as part of my 2013 Character Log Challenge in which I'm developing each and every one of my characters with a personality, background/history overview, occasionally an extra story, etc. by the end of the year, she'd receive a more elaborate personality (just some extra info added here and there) and a story about how she was born, how she received her cutie mark, etc. I'm not great with drawing ponies, but I'd definitely order art of her. >u<

Also, I've been thinking about this form a lot, and as I've been working on it, I've really bonded with Pathfinder as a character. I would definitely use her for mini-stories. She might even be what gets me interested in MLP OC's once more. I already know that I'll write a story about her meeting my fursona. I also might develop my own little group of ponies for her to interact with in stories. :)
    Art?: I do not have Java, because my father insisted on uninstalling it after frequent reports of its glitches allowing hackers into lots of peoples' computers. I probably won't have it back for at least a month, so I'm unable to make digital art. I can't draw ponies traditionally, either. They look awful. xD ;u; If I'm allowed, I could order some art? Otherwise, I'll just have to wow you with my form writing skills alone. :geek:
Last edited by Wesley on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 am

Username:~Sandkit~
Name:Mika
Personalty:Like Zakaria from MLP's
Talent:Making Potions
Why do you want her/him??[please be honest,and don't put:cuz I like her. or something like that]:Ok I really would like more than the 2-3 I have.
What would you do If you won him/her?[be honest]:Do art and all that stuff!^^
Art?:WIP
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:51 am

I can understand your problem^^
Ordering art shall be fine, esspecialy if it's a situation like that. Mostly the art is so I know you will take care of it well^^
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apple Cinnamon Spice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:49 am

Hiya~ My owners name is ~Cherrypaw~

My name is Storm Swirl! Nice to meet you! But don't you get any ideas about swirling me! Just because my name is Storm Swirl does not mean I like to swirl!

Well if you must know, I am a mare.

Well to me that seems a very rude question to ask but since you want to know so badly that you are on your knees hands clasped pleading, I will tell you. I very adventurous, annoying, funny, nice, and very hyper.

My talent is making Windy Storms like the one I just made outside. But just because I make storms does not mean I like them, because I hate getting we... Hey put me down! No, not outside, not outside! *Plop* Now I am soaking wet!

~Cherrypaw~ says she want me because I am very adorable! Wait adorable!?!

~Cherrypaw~ says she would love me to deat.... Wait! *Looks at ~Cherry~ with astonished look on face# You would love me to death! *Me* I mean that I would love you very much. *Storm Swirl* That makes more sense!

┏─────────────────┓
Hiya there!
I'm Apple Cinnamon Spice
but most people call me Appy!
Southern Pride Stables

┖────────c────────┚
Apple Cinnamon Spice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 am

LOL^^ Nice form, I like the humor you put into it!
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Narwhals. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am

Username:Well, my username is Narwhalsarewaesome, just call me Pegasister.
Name:"My name is Zuki, and I am Zecora's sister.
Gender:"I am a mare, but why do you care? Genders do not matter, we all climb the same ladder."
Personalty:" ponies tell me every day, that I am very wise. I can solve lots of problems, in iron pots."
Talent:" My talent is magic and spells, and I am the greatest at wind and weather spells."
Why do you want her/him??: I would love to have Zuki, because she is very wise, and the moment I saw her I could tell her personality, name and talent, it was like a spell.
What would you do If you won him/her?: If I won this mare I would most likely enter my first role-play or right thousand s of Zuki's adventures in Ponyville with the Mane six and Zecora. Obj, how could I forget? Love her forever c:
Art?: Flash player cannot be installed in my iPad so it doesn't work. So sorry.
███████ Narwhals. ████████████ █████ ██████ █████
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
.........▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CIRCLE is round.
it has NO end.
and that's how LONG
i'll be your FRIEND.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
...............................my baby boy
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN DRAW KIAMARAS!

Narwhals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apple Cinnamon Spice » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am

Thanks! :D
┏─────────────────┓
Hiya there!
I'm Apple Cinnamon Spice
but most people call me Appy!
Southern Pride Stables

┖────────c────────┚
Apple Cinnamon Spice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchSoul0123 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:29 am

@narwhale-san^^ Since you can't do art, you could also order some^^ just a suggestion^^
WitchSoul0123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me