"Hello, Scope" by Wolvine

Based on Click to view
Artist Wolvine [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Hello, Scope"

Postby Wolvine » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 am

"I made you to be my eyes, to see the beauty, the amazing world that I can no longer. You are my legacy Scope."

So. Scope. Mechanical being created by a crippled and lonely Polydi, a kind of cross between a fox and a wolf, with human-like brain powers and thumbs, who were bred by humans. Scope's creator made him with purely innocent purposes, for he didn't leave his home at all for fear of being attacked again, as the wolves removed both his eyes, bit off his tail and ears and permanently twisted his paw the last time he did so. Scope was to, well, scope the world. Because of his clearly unnatural appearance though, Scope was treated harshly and cruelly, and he became bitter and violent. As time passed, Scope became more and more sickened by the beings that inhabited the world, to the point where he began to kill those who seemed most disgusting. And yet, every morning, he returns to the castle where his creator lives, to tell of the wondrous sunsets and the amazing valleys, even after all these years, though he never mentions about living beings.
Wolvine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me