Mickey Blue Eyes (Blue) by caats

Based on Click to view
Artist caats [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mickey Blue Eyes (Blue)

Postby caats » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 am

New character! His name is Mickey Blue Eyes, although everyone calls him Blue. He is a huskyxwolfdog, his mother was a wolfdog, half wolf, half mutt, and his father was a purebred Husky. Blue and the rest of his litter was an incident, but his father's owner decided they could make good sled dogs so he sold them all to various places, three of his six siblings went to professional sled dog racers who wanted to train them and make them part of their team, the other two became family dogs, while Blue was sold to a company that had dogs pull sleds for tourists in the northern area of British Columbia, Canada. He had always been small compared to most huskies, as a result of that he was always the last to eat a mealtime, resulting in a very thin Blue. He was also never treated very well by the owners of the tourism company, none of the dogs were. Soon enough, the company went out of business, many of the dogs were sold, a few kept by the staff, but a few were let out in to the wild, left to fend for themselves. Blue was one of them. He much preferred the wild life, but kept the companies' version of a dog collar, a tight band of metal around the right forearm of the dog with the dog's name engraved on it, as a reminder to never go back to the domestic life. He lives as a stray, scavenging off wolves' and bear's meals, along with the only companion he wants or needs, a another dog released named Alaska, who I am making tomorrow.

As far as his colours/design go, 'L' stand for left eye, 'R' stand for right eye. 'M' stand for main colour, or the base colour. 'S' stand for his secondary colour, white. 'N/P' stand for nose/pawpads. The 'B' in the scars section is the colour of the scars on his body, 'F' is for the scars on his face.
    Please don't steal/copy Blue! He is my original character and design, not yours!

Last bumped by caats on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:26 am.
back after a loooong hiatus : )
but mostly only back to roleplay
roses are red
violets are blue
i like 5sos
more then i like you

i just really, really love bands, ok
caats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery