Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Just This Once... by amithethird

Artist amithethird [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Just This Once...

Postby amithethird » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:30 am

"Just this once, Rose. Everybody lives!"

First part of a mini comic strip I'm drawing for my best friend who is a huge My Chemical Romance friend. I've been being mean to her (hiding links to "Sing" video related things in things I promise her are "favorite-band-dying" free. XD) So I decided to do something nice for once. The Doctor saves the day once more! :lol:

I used the Sing video as my reference by pausing it in various places. XD

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Just This Once...

Postby .Red. » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:42 am

YAY! The doctor did it again!
ImageImage MCR ImageImage
.Red.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rats. » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:01 am

who are the two people in the pic the red head looks like amelia and the bald guy looks like well i dont know cuz i know for sure the 6th doctor wasnt bald and rose isnt a red head shes blonde

«Call me Kc!»
«She/Her»
«Bi»
«Previous name was Wake Up Lieutenant»
Rats.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amithethird » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Oh, this is a crossover between Doctor Who and the music video for Sing by My Chemical Romance that I drew for my friend for Christmas. :) We're both huge MCR fans and we both like Doctor Who and that music video makes us both sad because the band members die in it, so I drew an alternate ending. :)
The guy with the red hair (sorry if you can't tell it's a guy. Not so good at people on my tablet. DX) is called Party Poison (and is also played by the band's frontman) and the bald guy is the villain of the video, Korse. There's a huge concept behind the album the song/video is from that I won't get into now, but it's pretty cool. :)

Call me Third or Ami
I just graduated from tech school with a Hello Jon. Apologies for the deception, but I wanted to make sure you started reading so I thought it best not to announce myself-.
amithethird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me