Based on Click to view
Artist PolterGengar [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SJW #15

Postby PolterGengar » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 pm

What is a Splatter Jewel Wolf?

A Splatter Jewel Wolf is a unique wolf with a gem on it's forehead and a paintbrush-like tail. They can range from the size of a Rottweiler to a Lab at adult size. Their tails have a strange, paint-like substance emitting out of it, which they use to mark their territories. They can live anywhere; In a forest, in plains, or even in a human household. They are loyal and nice, but very menacing when needed. We hope you find the Splatter Jewel Wolf of your dreams here!

Wooo.
Have not made one of these in ages.
I got a new tablet though, so I'm able to make more. \(^-^)/
The form for this one you can make up, but make sure to include that he/she cannot trust others easily, some form of art, and a personality.
End date is undecided.

Oh, and the symbol on his/her shoulder is of Greek origin.
Tony/Ame | They/them
HoshidanPride and I sometimes share the same IP.
PolterGengar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SJW #15

Postby jayus » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:38 am

Gender?
Female

Name?
Riverecho. She named herself, River because she likes rivers, and echo because the only memory of sight in her left eye is like an echo to her.

Why does she have the marking on her shoulder?
It grew there slowly after Riverecho went blind. She kinda likes it actually.

Why are her eyes different colours?
She's actually blind in her left eye, hence the different colour.

What's her personality like?
She's only slightly mistrusting if you come from the right side, but come from the left side and it could be a few minutes before she calms down.
While very smart, she often does very clumsy things. Sometimes she can't say the words in a sentence in the correct order, or she can't remember a certain word. When she forgets words, she makes ridiculous gestures with her hands until she remembers the word.
But that's how she is when alone. She is very mistrusting if people, having been tricked by them. They've played jokes on her, and teased her because of her eye.

Did anything cause parts of her personality?
Yes, actually. She didn't used to be blind. It happened very slowly, nobody knows how. But since she had been born with sight, she became very skittish, and didn't trust anything on her left side.
jayus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me