Holly & Kahakai's Pups' by Rebel Faery

Based on Click to view
Artist Rebel Faery [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Holly & Kahakai's Pups'

Postby Rebel Faery » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 am

This is a breeding of my two CS pets, Holly and Kahakai. This is just a reference and where I can list their names and personalities, ect.

Pup One

.:Name:.
Joey
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Fur Colours:.
Brown, cream and blue
.:Eye Colour:.
Green
.:Personality:.
Joey's a bit of a goody two-shoes; he tends to stick to the rules, no matter what. He's caring and likes to stick close to his family, disliking the unknown. He tends to notice everything, so that he can find his way home when his siblings convince him to go exploring with them.
.:Interests and Hobbys:.
Joey, being a quiet, stay-at-home pup, has limited interests. He collects pebbles, storing them all in a hole just outside his den, sheltered by a bush. Even on the quietest days, he feels he needs to look after everybody, and so finds great enjoyment in sitting on top of a large rock, keeping an eye out and enjoying the warm weather.

Pup Two

Cheesecake (Chessy)
Female
Cream, brown, white
Blue
Cheeky and adventurous; Chessy is the main troublemaker of the pack. She is always sneaking off and getting into scrapes, and doesn't really pay attention. She's tough and brave, though with a compassionate side only seen when her siblings are hurt. She's more loyal then you'd thinking, never leaving a pup behind. At the end of the day, however, she's usually very calm, and falls asleep almost instantly.
Chessy likes to go 'exploring' and get herself- and her siblings- into trouble. She enjoys teasing her siblings and play-fighting, and is naturally inquisitive.

Pup Three

Moon (Moony)
Female
Brown, cream, white and blue
Blue
Moony is the shy one. She never speaks up, and usually does what her siblings say. She's very caring and compassionate, but never really puts her thoughts into words. She tends to be very nervous, and finds it hard to concentrate.
Moony likes to listen to stories. She finds it one of the greatest things in life. She likes to look at nature and the beauty of it, and daydream about faraway places, with no intention of ever going there.

Pup Four

Blueberry (Bee, BeeBee)
Female
Brown, blue and white
Purple
Bee is clever and kind, but also playful and scatter-brained. She has a very short temper, and dislikes it when her siblings baby her. Even though she is blind, she is often the one to comment on their surroundings and is always the first- and most skilled- in a fight.
Bee likes to practice practical skills, such as fighting. She likes to be skilled, and it hurts her pride if she fails. She also is interested in the world about her, and often asks Cookie to tell her what is happening.

Pup Five

Cookie
Male
Cream, white and brown
Green
Cookie is the calm-headed, loyal leader of the pack. He is intelligent and confident, a natural leader. He is also ambitious, but you can hardly tell. He cares a lot for his siblings, and would rather die then let them be hurt.
Cookie has only one interest, and that is his family. He always sticks with them and tries to keep them safe, no matter what.

Mother Ref: Image
Father Ref: Image
Original Breeding: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1599158
My Tumblr
I've decided it's time to move on, and so I've quit CS. It's been a good three years, but, well, as of May 2014, I don't think I'll be coming back. I'd like to say thank you, to all of you. Thank you for encouraging me, inspiring me, and being my friends. I've had so much fun, but this is the end. Seeing as this is my last visit, I've changed my username back to the original, Rebel Faery. It's a name that I no longer go by, but a name I'll always remember. I'm so sorry to every fan of TIAJNAD, to everyone that read my writing, to, well, everyone. But it's time to move on. To make like Elsa and let it go. (I was still on CS when Frozen came out. It feels like so long ago.)
let it go, let it go, and I'll rise like the break of dawn
let it go, let it go, that perfect girl is gone
here I'll stand, and here I'll stay
let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Rebel Faery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups