Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

my new character/feathersona by ladybug5

Artist ladybug5 [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

my new character/feathersona

Postby ladybug5 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:26 pm

This is a picture of my new character, that I'm thinking about making my feathersona. She is a hummingbird and she has two plushies (the fish and the parrot at the bottom. Both of them are based off of plushies that I have at home xD ) The fish is two of my favorite colors, pink and blue. And the parrot is there because I really want a pet bird. lol She also has a snowflake necklace, that glows in the dark. Her favorite season is Winter. Her necklace allows her to make it snow, and she can also make flowers grow.

I still haven't thought of a name for her yet.c: Her name is Ruby.

When I was drawing her, I couldn't decide what type of hummingbird I wanted her to be, so she is based off of 5 different types of hummingbirds.
Anna's hummingbird
Costa's hummingbird
Black-chinned hummingbird
Broad-tailed hummingbird
Rufous hummingbird

the timer is wrong. I did not spend that long drawing the hummingbird. I was roleplaying and I left my computer on for a while. There are more layers in this drawing than you can see at the moment. I will post them soon so everyone can see the different types of hummingbirds.

this is also my first drawing posted on Chicken Smoothie using my new art tablet :D Some of it was drawn with a mouse though.
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me