FTF New Year Special no.2 by Rebel Faery

Based on Click to view
Artist Rebel Faery [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

FTF New Year Special no.2

Postby Rebel Faery » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:52 am

Because it's new years eve, I decided to do two pets to celebrate it; one a normal FTF, one a rare. But the question is; which is which. Why don't you adopt and see if you can find out? (If not sold by 3rd 10th Jan, these two FTF will be DELETED. So hurry up and adopt before it's too late!)
To win this one, you have to write a short story about a fireworks' display at midnight. Or a poem, though I am more likely to chose a story.

Code: Select all
.:Username:.
.:Fish's Name:.
.:Story/Poem:.
.:Other:.
My Tumblr
I've decided it's time to move on, and so I've quit CS. It's been a good three years, but, well, as of May 2014, I don't think I'll be coming back. I'd like to say thank you, to all of you. Thank you for encouraging me, inspiring me, and being my friends. I've had so much fun, but this is the end. Seeing as this is my last visit, I've changed my username back to the original, Rebel Faery. It's a name that I no longer go by, but a name I'll always remember. I'm so sorry to every fan of TIAJNAD, to everyone that read my writing, to, well, everyone. But it's time to move on. To make like Elsa and let it go. (I was still on CS when Frozen came out. It feels like so long ago.)
let it go, let it go, and I'll rise like the break of dawn
let it go, let it go, that perfect girl is gone
here I'll stand, and here I'll stay
let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Rebel Faery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups