Artist MexicanPineapple [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ES #3 || up for adoption!

Postby MexicanPineapple » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:36 am

mexican.pineapple wrote:
|| Elephant Seals ||

Welcome to the Elephant Seal adoption center, the first ever one here on CS, 100% created by mexican.pineapple (me). I'm sure it's quite odd to see these odd creatures in an adoption center, but that's the point, to get something original out there for all of you to enjoy. But I'm not gonna waste your time with a lot of explaining so.... Adopt your very own well trained, purebred, and well taken care of Elephant Seal! All you have to do is search our "kennels" and find the perfect little companion for you.

This is the third elephant seal up for adoption. I had a lot of fun making this boy/girl. It started off based off of a certain coloring of a newt I found a picture of, but I edited it and got this from it. All you have to do is fill out the form below to try and win him/her. Best form wins. Due by 1/3/13
I am mainly judging the name. I am looking for a very creative name, and I'm also judging a bit on the neatness of your form, so make it pretty yet simple and put a lot of thought into the name. Enjoy!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:
Name:
Meaning?:
Art (up to 3):
Short Story:
Other:[/b]
Last edited by MexicanPineapple on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MexicanPineapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ES #2 || up for adoption!

Postby LondonRenée » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:52 am

I love this one. <3
Once I rose above the noise and confusion