Character Contest [Please Move to Created Pets] by Pure Dragon

Based on Click to view
Artist Pure Dragon [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Character Contest [Please Move to Created Pets]

Postby Pure Dragon » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 am

I'm hoping to get some JBDs soon so I'm parting with some of my old, less used characters so I have more time for the new ones, This contest will end for judging on January 10th.

Rules/Procedure:
To enter, make a character page for her on CharaHub.com. Accounts are free, so don't worry. ;3 You may fill out as much or as little of the page as you'd like, but please don't make any one subject more than 200 words. Also, you must put in the short description the URL of this page, and give credit to me for the design. Post here with a link to the page you made for her. You may edit the page as much as you'd like until judging begins. You may not change the name or gender, and I would prefer for this character to remain straight. If you do not win, you must delete her from your character album.

Notes:
  • Her eyes are teal colored.
  • The white face marking is only on the left, so are the two stripes on the front leg.
  • The stripes are darker than the other dark greys on her body.
  • She used to have a thick golden bangle on each leg and a glowing neon blue bangle on her left front leg (instead of a gold one). You may use these as well, or make your own accessories (including tags for her collar).

Let the contest begin!
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Contest [Please Move to Created Pets]

Postby Pure Dragon » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 am

Bump~

Last bumped by Pure Dragon on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 am.
Pure Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me