BTD #28 by wolfie.

Based on Click to view
Artist wolfie. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

BTD #28

Postby wolfie. » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 am

History of the Brush Tails wrote:For many years, dragons have been hiding and watching urban societies art grow. Now they want in on it. Roughly the size of a large dog or small horse, these brush tailed dragons bring art to life with their magical breath. Skilled in the business of traditional art-making, the dragons keep quiet most of the time busy at work in their caves. But as humans spread farther and farther out and around Earth... They have begun to find the dragons.

~Instant Coffee~ wrote:Username: ~Instant Coffee~
Name:Sakira
Personality: Sakira is very friendly and warrior like. She is by no means a leader but could pose as one if neccesary. She is quick to protect anyone be it a random beggar on the streets or a very close friend. Sakira is usually silent but will speak in a soft yet strong voice when she does talk. She loves cherries.
Story behind the necklace: Sakira had always lived in a cold yet not cold enough to snow area. On the rare occasions that it did snow BTDs would capture the flakes elegance in various forms of art. Sakira had seen many paintings and occasional sculptures that she had considered purchasing but none of them felt right. She decided to make her own. Finding a piece of blue glass she carefully and slowly chiseled away at with her her claws and small rocks. with many bumps in the road she finally finished carving the glass. In place of the once rough chunk of glass now lay a crystalized snow flake.
Last edited by wolfie. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BTD #28

Postby Nodell » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:43 pm

Username:

Katniss Odair

Name:

Delphine

Female

Personality:

Story behind the necklace:

They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E t e r n i t y » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:28 pm

-Reserve- o//3//o <333
E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typewriter; » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:39 am

Username: ~*Hedwig*~
Name: Lotus
Personality: Lotus always has a spring in her step. She is happy-go-lucky and has a gift of finding the good in any situation. No matter what, Lotus always pulls through to help out. She is loyal, trustworthy, and brave, and she will never, ever, let you down.
Story behind the necklace:
What? Oh my necklace you ask. Well, that is a pretty good story, sit, rest your paws, and I will tell it to you. It was about two years ago, when my mother was still here. She had come upon a new muse, snow. She breathed her breath of life in to every painting, and made it look as though it was gently falling down the magical canvas. They always put me into this tranquil trance. Then my mother became ill. And in her final days, she set to work on her last masterpiece. She was still up to her old tricks and wouldn't let me see. And right before her ending, she handed me a string, and on that string was a small peice of canvas, with a snowflake on it, as she breathed her last breath of life on it, and it now sparkled, just like her eyes.
typewriter;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mulder » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:54 am

[img]x[/img]

Username:
Rufioh Nitram
Name:
Circe
In Greek mythology, Circe was a minor goddess of magic.
Personality: under 150 words.
Story behind the necklace: under 150 words.
WIP.
Last edited by mulder on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm not active here anymore
and no i'm not giving away any of my characters, don't ask
mulder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sootlet » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:22 am

Username: ~Instant Coffee~
Name:Sakira
Personality: Sakira is very friendly and warrior like. She is by no means a leader but could pose as one if neccesary. She is quick to protect anyone be it a random beggar on the streets or a very close friend. Sakira is usually silent but will speak in a soft yet strong voice when she does talk. She loves cherries.
Story behind the necklace: Sakira had always lived in a cold yet not cold enough to snow area. On the rare occasions that it did snow BTDs would capture the flakes elegance in various forms of art. Sakira had seen many paintings and occasional sculptures that she had considered purchasing but none of them felt right. She decided to make her own. Finding a piece of blue glass she carefully and slowly chiseled away at with her her claws and small rocks. with many bumps in the road she finally finished carving the glass. In place of the once rough chunk of glass now lay a crystalized snow flake.
Sootlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøp. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 am

Name: Matikas
Personality: Matikas means Graceful in Filipino. She has a passion for ballet in a way that nobody can ever understand or get. IT comes naturally to her, coming up with graceful choreography as easy as spelling cat. She is quite the charmer, and is a quiet BTD. If she sees somebody that she's some what attracted to, she can be somewhat of a flirt and is very friendly.

Story behind the necklace: It's really a cheat jewelry and helps her keep balance. She was born with so called left feet and was clumsy as ever. As Matikas got older and more mature, her formation and movement got more graceful. It doesn't do things for her, it just supports her.

Username: Niall & the Potatoes
Last edited by tøp. on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tøp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzie » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 am

Username: Mozzie
Name: Morgose <3
Personality: under 150 words.
Story behind the necklace: under 150 words.
Mozzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gael » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:53 am

Username: Oracle;
Name: Windswepe
Personality: Wind has a beautiful personality. Almost nothing about her is flawed. She is a friend to all; a sweetheart to anyone and everyone that needs a little cheering up. She is an optimist. She never doubts anything until she is proven wrong.
Story behind the necklace: It was a chilly winter day in Canada. This is where wind and her owner live. The snow was freshly fallen, and there were still snowflakes falling. Wind was sitting outside on the front porch, admiring and catching the flakes as they fell. She had an idea. She would create a charm of a snowflake and wear it always. She would live the life of a snowflake; bringing joy to those that have her in their presence.

ImageImage

TheNinthWolf is my Adopted Child
~Art Status~ Art Slave for Fellefan, [url=here]Livestreaming(offline)[/url]~

| My DA | Howrse | Oshien Adopts |
| Art Shop |

Gael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups