Artist sodafarts [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
26 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GM#27

Postby sodafarts » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:45 am

I love dis guy ffffff ouo

So I will be picky :P

To try out for him, fill out the form! You can do story OR art, or both if you prefer ^^ Limit of art is 3 pieces :3 And I want to know what food you think I based him on; I may give hints but I won't tell who is right or wrong >:3 If you get it right or wrong, it doesn't matter, I just wanna see your best guess x3 So it won't affect judging ^u^ Which also means I can't tell you his flavor xDDDDD A day before it ends, I will reveal it ^^

In fact, I will be mainly judging on how fitting the name and personality are <3 There is also no minimum or maximum amount of words for the personality :3 (ex. no limit of 200 words)

Feel free to pretty up the form, but please don't add any extras <3

And his gender is STAYING male C:

This will end on January 3rd! C:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Goop Monster Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Art/Story:[/b]
[b]Based On:[/b]
Last edited by sodafarts on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GM#27

Postby SpencyB » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:40 am

Dropping out, the winner can have art as fan art..

Username
    SpencyB.
    Goop Monster Name
    Stallion. I've chosen this name because I think it suits his personality. Although his name may seem out of place, perhaps a tropic name may suit him better, I still enjoy it. The name is unique and shows his active life style. To better understand his name, read his story below.
    Based On
    Dragon Fruit or Mango. I feel like it's a tropical fruit
    Personality
    Stallion lives up to his name, he is like a stallion, strong, quick, brave, and active. He likes to run along the beach, play in the sand, and explore the tropical jungle. Stallion enjoys swimming, but not as much as he enjoys the jungle. He loves to discover new creatures and create new dishes made with tropical fruit. Stallion has a vivid imagination, he has always thought outside the box. He has an amazing amount of creativity, entertaining himself in the most boring of situations. Stallion, like most goop monsters, is highly protective of his owner, along with his few companions. He loves them with all of his heart, and he can't stand the thought of losing them. His time that isn't spent alone is with his friends. When with his friends they usually play sports or help him make his delicious foods. Despite his jock-like exterior, on the inside he's a big softie. Surprisingly Stallion struggles to interact with others, to him it's just another one of his secrets. He has always been a bit awkward, feeling more connected to animals and nature than his own species. Stallion tends to stay hidden in the jungle, and at night he run on the beach. He has a hidden love for music, he enjoys singing deep in the jungle. Despite his enjoyment of the tropics he has a fear of the ocean. In fact, he hates water. Another one of Stallion's interesting traits is his love for art. He paints pictures on bark using fruit juices or he draws pictures in the sand. He either uses his tail, or holds a stick in his jaws. Occasionally Stallion will have small gatherings with his friends. They usually take place at night on the beach, he makes a variety of foods, paints pictures, and lights torches. Overall Stallion is an athletic goop monster with a loving heart and a creative mind.
    Art/Story
    Work in Progress ~
    Bright sun penetrated through the leaves of the treetops. With a gentle yawn the goop monster arose from his light slumber. The early smell of his fruit scented body filled the air. He didn't hesitate to abandon his den, he was too excited to see what the day would bring him. He quickly dashed from his grass pile to greet the morning sun. He beamed up at the sun as if he too shone as brightly as the magnificent star. Though he was alone, he felt like he was surrounded with life. To him nature was his friend, he woke to welcome the flowers and birds. He smiled up at a passing bird, wishing that he could soar through the sky as well. He always dreamed of flying, yet he knew that day would not come. He found it puzzling that he did not yearn for company, but something so irrelevant, such as flight. Perhaps most would long for a strong friendship, after all, he had never interacted with another being before, besides his mother who had vanished some time ago. He sighed, his thoughts consuming him in a brief depression. He now wished that he had a family, something to hold near to him, he didn't even know his own name. He wasn't sure if his mother had ever named him.
    The young animal sighed, treading deeper into the depths of the forest. He wanted to take it back, to not let his mind wander so far, although he knew he couldn't. His gloom was overwhelming, he felt a tear slide down is snout. Just as he was about to sprawl on the ground in sadness he heard a shout. His floppy ears perked as much as they could, they took in the noise once more. He found himself racing towards the noise in a blur of yellow and green. His fruity goop left tracks on the jungle floor where he stepped.

All word art, text, and art is mine.
Last edited by SpencyB on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 am, edited 27 times in total.
I am remaking my account, I am now Spencicorn. I wanted to start fresh on Chickensmoothie, I am not making several accounts, I will change this password to something random and never come back. It's like it's just deleted.
SpencyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerdust » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:02 am

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Username:
    Flowerdust

Goop Monster Name:
    Quince

Personality:
    WIP :3

Art:
Story:
    WIP

Based On:
    a quince fruit ||D
Last edited by Flowerdust on Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flowerdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shrimpdog » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:14 am

oh, he is handsome <3 love the colors!

I may be applying x3
shrimpdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wlyrout » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:32 am

Username: newsie
    Goop Monster Name: Island. This guy reminded me of some tropical fruity thing, so I started thinking of clever tropical names. None of them fit this boy, but a less clever name like Island seemed to fit. So straightforward and with no hidden meaning, just like a "tropical" lifestyle.
    Personality: He's relaxed, calm, and has a sort of "let the world come to me" coolness.
    Art/Story: WIP
    Based On: A tropical fruit blend? No clue, but that's what he reminded me of. XD
wly ♡ uni student ♡ she/her

my kalon
Wlyrout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vanilla~ » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:42 am

Username: ~Vanilla~
Goop Monster Name: Odhran
Personality: Odrhan is a braze character with a sweet heart.He is can get quite stubborn and difficult sometimes.
Art/Story:
Based On: Horned fruit

W.I.P
Last edited by ~Vanilla~ on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡Working on this soon♡
~Vanilla~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 am

Username:
Goop Monster Name:
Personality:
Art/Story:
Based On:
WIP

-----------------------------------------------------------
--------Image--------
DeviantArt; Finchlings; Characters;

♀ | ♑ | Straight | Nontheist | Pro-choice | Human rights | LGBT+ Supporter

Slowly quitting, will be taking longer to reply to pms.
You can now find me on dA

-----------------------------------------------------------
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 am

Username:

○~Discover~○

Goop Monster Name:

I am thinking of giving him the name Aero. It is kinda of a tie between this (Aero) and Blitz. Though I am leaning a little more towards the name Aero as Blitz seems like it should be for a more blue design.

Personality:

Aero is the kind of guy who wont hesitate to make some friends, but then again, he isnt one to hesitate to drop some friends if they have lied or betrayed him in any way. He isnt much of a bragger and would rather listen to others brag than himself. Aero isnt afraid to speak him mind about something. In his opinion, you like him, Cool. But if you dont, Get outta his life. Aero loves to live life to the fullest and doesnt need anybody dragging him down. He isnt one to find a girl and make her feel loved for one day and then drop her for a different girl the next, No Hes more of a hopeless romantic when it comes to girl and he tries to make a relationship workout for as long as he can.

Art/Story:

Based On:

I would have to say either Dragon Fruit or Strawberry kiwi? .3.

{- Do NOT use ANY art that was given here -}
Last edited by ○~Discover~○ on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponder; » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am

Username:
Sequin

Goop Monster Name:
Zaporea Zest - The first word means 'flavour' in Basque, as his colours look really flavoursome. I've added Zest on the end as I feel this word really describes his character, which can be seen here.

Personality:
Zest is happy to have a go at anything, even if it may seem a bit silly or a bad idea. His excitable and fun-loving attitude are reflected by his bright and colorful appearance, which can often get him into some sticky situations. His appearance and manner also draw attention to him, which he loves. This can cause annoyance from others, as he can be rather 'in your face' sometimes. He is not however the arrogant type, and finds he can get along with almost anyone. He has a natural charm which means others find him difficult to get angry with. There's nothing Zest loves more than an adventure, especially with others who share his lively attitude. He's the type who can come up with an answer for anything, and loves to ask the questions that no one can quite answer. There's nothing he hates more than someone who doesn't appreciate what they have. He can be quite the chatterbox, and always has a story to tell due to his many adventures and experiences.

Art/Story:

Based On:
A mango immediately popped into my head when I saw the colours, such as this and this.
Last edited by ponder; on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:12 am, edited 9 times in total.

not really using cs anymore,
I just enjoy organising my pet groups

latest art;; vrisk
recent character;; Gosforth
current project;; work
currently looking for;; -
loving atm;; bowie

Art by cinnabutt and Rithyrm Dragon
ponder;

My pets
My items
My wishlist