Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

That Next Place by Cloverkitty

Artist Cloverkitty [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

That Next Place

Postby Cloverkitty » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:56 pm

Pet's name: Izzy {R.I.P. Dec 18 2012}

Goodnight forever, my kissy baby girl. I'll miss you. <\3

Okay, so now that I'm not a blubbering mess I can add a real description.
After having healed from the infection caused by the malocclusion, my baby girl quickly went downhill. It was hard to watch and the vets around here knew little about exotics, so getting her put down painlessly was out of the question. She was two months away from being a whopping three years old. (Hopefully Shiloh, her cagemate, won't take her death too hard. I don't think she is since she keeps begging me for my food. lol)
To anyone who wants to get rats; Don't do it on the fly. I did, and though I don't regret adopting them I do regret how little I knew about rats when I got them. You'll be better for adding these little lights into your lives. Just make sure you don't do what I did. :-)
Last edited by Cloverkitty on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
`♫`Fall,
Fall out of trees,

Out on the
street,

`♫`On my
own.
I've finally found
how long I can
hang on.

`♫`I've got this
all wrong

My heart is
scared
My heart is
gone.

Art.Shop
I am on HIATUS! I do not take commissions outside of my art shop. When it is open, that is when I take commissions. Thanks!
Cloverkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: That Next Place

Postby gold » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:03 pm

This is gorgeous! The picture itself is very well drawn. I love that pose, it's very unique! I'm sorry for your loss, It sounds to me as though you gave him a good life <3
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby headphone raichu. » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Oh my goodness... I'm so sorry about Izzy. May be Rest In Peace. The picture is beautiful <3 This should be in intermidiate!
I'm pretty sure that it's clear that I've been extremely inactive all of these months, but that's because I had a lot of things happening in my family at that time as well as school and finals. I'm sorry that I never got the time to PM any of you or write this until now. I will still come on, but it will be very rare, I'm sad to say. I love you guys--I always will <3

ImageImageImageImage
Image---
Image---
my dragoncavemy trade threadmy kiamarasask my kias
ImageImageImageImage
headphone raichu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marshal_lee_fangirl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:14 pm

i've never really liked the rats on here but... *sniffs* this is so AMAZING!!!! *huggles picture izzy and is crying all over* so beautiful....
marshal_lee_fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloverkitty » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:39 am

Gold wrote:This is gorgeous! The picture itself is very well drawn. I love that pose, it's very unique! I'm sorry for your loss, It sounds to me as though you gave him a good life <3
N i n e. wrote:Oh my goodness... I'm so sorry about Izzy. May be Rest In Peace. The picture is beautiful <3 This should be in intermidiate!
marshal_lee_fangirl wrote:i've never really liked the rats on here but... *sniffs* this is so AMAZING!!!! *huggles picture izzy and is crying all over* so beautiful....

Thank you guys so much. I really do appreciate the sentiments. Now that I'm not snotting all over my keyboard. x')
`♫`Fall,
Fall out of trees,

Out on the
street,

`♫`On my
own.
I've finally found
how long I can
hang on.

`♫`I've got this
all wrong

My heart is
scared
My heart is
gone.

Art.Shop
I am on HIATUS! I do not take commissions outside of my art shop. When it is open, that is when I take commissions. Thanks!
Cloverkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Shaded. » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:35 am

Nice art. (:
^ Available to be adopted here!: SBW #22