Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Syura

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 am

Username: wolfpuppies
Name: Syura (shoe-rah)
Butterfly Colors?: These two
I think the gray should be the body color and then become a gradient to the blue/periwinkle - where the color is the strongest at the glow~
Last edited by ~SprigofNature~ on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teal Adopt

Postby Chipchap » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Username: PewDie's Bro ;D
Name: Tuc'
Butterfly Colors?: purple and a little blue.

Commissions: Open. - Mari-27% - Sainler-0%
It has taken a bit longer than expected due to finals
Chipchap

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Username: wolfpuppies
I think the gray should be the body color and then become a gradient to the blue/periwinkle - where the color is the strongest at the glow~
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charliekitten. » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 am

Username:liblib670
Name:Thunder
Butterfly Colors?:Do you mean what color you think thet should be?.I think orange and a little yellow sparkles.
[information]
trading thread
hoards
offsite trading
owl dress-up
- 366 items out of?
- any unwanted items
are welcomed to help
with my goal! ♥
charliekitten.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chickadee;; » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:45 pm

Another stunning design. <3

} Hello there, to all who may be reading this text. My current Username is PeachPassion I have have no intention to alter it in the near future. As you may of noticed, my username is somewhat lenghty and the slightest bit forgettable. Because of this, you have my complete permission to shorten my name to ether Peach or Passion, if this assists you in remembering me. ^o^

} I would most likely name this quite mysterious Lyar'ki 'Daydreamer'. The elegance and innocence of this name does not fail to remind me of this breath-taking design... I also feel as though 'Daydreamer' is a name that represents unrevealed secrets and an inner darkness- Two features that I believe this creature possesses. c:

} I would imagine Daydreamer, a Lyar'ki of approximately 2 years of age. If this age was to be converted into human years, she would most-likely be around 15 years old. Daydreamer does maintain quite a mature personality though, so is often thought of as an older creature, although her youthful appearance speaks to differ.

} Daydreamer is quite clearly a female Lyar'ki. Not only are her designs quite feminine in my point of view, but, if Daydreamer was to be seen in motion, her elegant posture and female-related expressions would ensure whoever may be introduced her that she is of the female gender. ^o^

} I believe that in order to not distract from the Lyar'ki's stunning design and perfected detail, the butterfly that partners Daydreamer, should be quite basic but relate to her when it comes to colors. Personally, I would love to see quite a dark but flattering teal against a light gray/silver glow. These colors relate to the Lyar'ki's capturing eyes and do not distract from the main feature of the artwork- Daydreamer. I've managed to gather a pair of examples that suit the color descriptions I have provided above; #21B6A8 would be a stunning teal to use, while #D4D7FE would flatter the butterfly's elegant lineart as the gray glow. c:

Thank-you so much for the chance to win such a breath-taking creature... Your art skills are completely amazing as you have prodcued such a loveable character. c: I hope that you decide to award me with my very first Lyar'ki as she is just... Perfect. <3 Thank-you, once again.
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:53 am

wolfpuppies wrote:Username: wolfpuppies

I likethe idea of those colors so Wolf wins, ill add ylthe colors once I get home.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpuppies » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Thank you~ <D
CS pets, c$, and items for trade!
Shima Longtail, Growing White July, and more are all available!!
Am willing to do art for characters as well ^^
wolfpuppies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Syura

Postby chickadee;; » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Congrats. c: Hey, there goes an hour of my life on that form. xD Anyway, such a stunning animal, congrats.
    happy easter;;
      i am currently seeking all tokens and all token-brought items/pets.<3
    token count;;
      Image x25 Image x40 Image x44 Image x48
      overpaying for any tokens, hugely overpaying for pink/bulk pokeadot ones.;w;
chickadee;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me