Based on Click to view
Artist MexicanPineapple [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forarktos #2 - Adopt Me!

Postby MexicanPineapple » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Forarktos #2

It's the second Forarktos adoptable! Adopt this boy by filling out the form below. Contest will end on 12/19/12

What is a Forarktos

A Forarktos is a rare species that is a mixture of an anteater and koala bear. The name is made up of the latin words ant and bear. They are medium-size creatures about the size of an adult dog (Golden Retriever). They live in tropical regions like exotic forests, jungles, and sometimes rain forests. You see them in the wilderness a lot because they are rare pets. You can see them living in large trees, small cliffs, areas full of vegetation, and in dens built in the ground, of bushes, or of grasses and sticks. Their diet consists of vegetation, fruits, and bugs (especially ants)
They are loving creatures though that make great pets. There is rarely a single person who doesn't love it when these large fluffy creatures snuggle up on their lap for a quick nap inside of your warm home. They are compassionate creatures who love attention and snuggling.

This one is a boy, so you need to name it a boy name and make sure you stick to the boy personality and sorts. You can add on to your form if you want, but please keep it simple too.

Code: Select all
Username:
Pet Name:
Personality:
Quirks:
Story:
Art:
Other:
MexicanPineapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forarktos #2 - Adopt Me!

Postby Gà. » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:44 pm

Username ;;
ItsAscrubsThang
Pet Name ;;
Jacob
Gender ;;
Male
Personality ;;
Jacob is a very sweet and caring Forarktos. He is very loyal and caring, though don't let this fool you. He loves electronics, and loves to wrestle around with other Forarktos. He loves getting dirty, but loves to tinker with his owners electronic things. His clock, his T.V. Hes not very GOOD, and often screws things up, but he finds it fun.
Quirks ;;
He refuses to sleep inside, or anything. It can be pouring rain day but he HAS to sleep in the rain - Not under the porch, not in a hole. In the rain. He also enjoys to hoard old hair from his owner's neighbor's dog, then place it in annoying spots (Like his owners food. Or his hair. Or his oven.)
Story ;;
Jacob woke up, and crawled to suckle some milk. He pushed along, slowly, through another littler of Forarktos. He suckled some milk then curled up and took a nap. Every other Forarktos was twice his size, but there he lay, like a runt. As his owner was hiking through, he saw the mom & her litter. Experienced with wildlife handling, he gently stroked the mom and examined each one, just to see how the general population might be doing. Each Forarktos looked healthy, and he was about to walk off when he saw Jacob. His fur was scraggly, the end of his nose wrinkled, and half the size of every other Forarktos pup. Dave, the man, scrunched his face. He knew if he didn't help the poor guy, he'd die. But he wasn't equipped to keep one of these guys, and he shouldn't interfere. Then he saw a slash on Jacobs stomach and decided he'd take him. He wrapped him softly in a spare piece of cloth, and set him in his backpack. He hiked back, quickly, checking on Jacob often. When he got back he set down Jacob in a small box lined with soft blankets. "Here little....," He turned Jacob over then set him back down, "Boy! I'll go get some stuff together and you hang out here for a bit. This is where I keep all the injured or sick animals I find. You'll be safe here." He smiled and walked off. He came back with some peroxide, bandage, and a baby bottle. He cleaned out Jacob's wound, then carried him to the bathtub. He washed off Jacob with some warm water and gentle soap, then dried him off, and wrapped his wound. He set him back in the box, then went outside for a bit. He came back with a bucket, and scooped the bottle in it, "Goats milk. I have 2 nigerian dwarves. Their very sweet. Maybe when you get stronger you can hang with them." Dave then lifted the bottle to Jacobs mouth. He suckled the fresh milk, and drank the whole bottle. In the days to come Jacob became much stronger, and opened his eyes. Dave became attached to Jacob, strongly. So when Jacob was a few weeks older, and when Dave had planned on taking him to find a new home, he just couldn't. Jacob snuggled in his lap at night and while watching T.V., he'd run around his legs and give him kisses. So ever sine then, Jacob and Dave have been inseparable. Jacob snuggles up in Dave's face at night, now that he outgrew his lap, and he loves to dig in yard, and he chases after balls like a dog. Jacob loves Dave, Dave loves Jacob, and neither will see each other go.
Art ;;
I can't draw, do I need art? Can I order?

Other ;;
I looooove him <3
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forarktos #2 - Adopt Me!

Postby MexicanPineapple » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:43 am