Based on Click to view
Artist MexicanPineapple [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forarktos #1 - Adopt Me!

Postby MexicanPineapple » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:05 pm

Forarktos #1

It's the first Forarktos adoptable! Adopt this cutie by filling out the form below. The contest will end on 12/18/12

What is a Forarktos

A Forarktos is a rare species that is a mixture of an anteater and koala bear. The name is made up of the latin words ant and bear. They are medium-size creatures about the size of an adult dog (Golden Retriever). They live in tropical regions like exotic forests, jungles, and sometimes rain forests. You see them in the wilderness a lot because they are rare pets. You can see them living in large trees, small cliffs, areas full of vegetation, and in dens built in the ground, of bushes, or of grasses and sticks. Their diet consists of vegetation, fruits, and bugs (especially ants)
They are loving creatures though that make great pets. There is rarely a single person who doesn't love it when these large fluffy creatures snuggle up on their lap for a quick nap inside of your warm home. They are compassionate creatures who love attention and snuggling.

This one is special because you get to choose the gender. You can add on to your form if you want, but please keep it simple too.

Code: Select all
Username:
Pet Name:
Quirks:
Story:
Art:
Other:
Last edited by MexicanPineapple on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MexicanPineapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foraktos #1 - Adopt Me!

Postby Butter Dragon » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Username: Bella's corgi love
Pet Name: Bell
Personality: wip
Quirks: wip
Story: wip
Art: wip
Other: Thanks!
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forarktos #1 - Adopt Me!

Postby Muttz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:39 am

Username:Shiba inu
Pet Name:Carmel
Personality:
Carmel, often called car, is sweet.She enjoys helping people and animals.She is very caring.Car is also clever.She knows right from wrong.She knows how to catch someone's attention and get them to focus on her.Car is also brave.She is not scard to stand up for herself or even her friends.She is shy when you first meet her.Car won't talk as much.She's no chatter box.
Quirks:
Carmel is sweeter than a Carmel.
Story:
Carmel was wondering in the woods alone.She called out for her mother.Nobody? She thought.Nobody responded back.She was hungry,cold, and had a dirty coat.Carmel heard a sound.It was very scary to her so she started to run.Car then tripped over a twig.She fell face first on the ground.She got up and looked at her arm.It was bleeding!She ignored it.Before she could do anything about it she had to find shelter first.At least a place to live if she lived in the woods.She looked at near-by caves and tunnels.She then found the one she liked.It had apple tree near and a lake.So her food in water promblem is solved now,she thought.How about her wound?She found a cloth and tied it around her leg.She felt better already.Car opened her eyes and stared as a huge figure seemed to come out of no where."Are you lost?" the voice said in a nice tone.Carmel soon realized it was a human.The human took her to live with her.Carmel liked the idea better than living in the woods alone.They soon bonded and became good friends.
Art:
Poem c:
"Carmel sat on the bench
As the small mice danced
Carmel?Carmel?Carmel
At all.Carmel Carmel
In your kitchen.Carmel
Carmel in wall"
I dunno random poem ^
Other:
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gà. » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:15 am

Username ;;
ItsAscrubsThang
Pet Name ;;
Sassafrass (Sass for short)
Gender ;;
Female
Personality ;;
Sass is very sweet and lovable. She craves attention, and loves others. She hates being alone. Shes also very adventurous, and loves to explore. She doesn't scare easily, and loves to go up to humans. She loves snuggles, and rubs.
Quirks ;;
She looks for anything soft -fruits, cloth, fur- and stuffs it in her little 'home'. Her home is a large hole she dug out and stuffs with the fuzzy things she loves.
Story ;;
Sass waddled around. She was searching for fuzzy things when she saw a line of ants. She sapped up a few and followed where they went. She used her toes and dug through the dirt, where a million ants exploded out. She sapped up each last one, eggs included. She licked her lips and kept walking. She sat down for a nap, and when she woke up she was being carried ! A little smiled at her and hopped along. Sass, not caring, simply went back to sleep. When she woke up again the little girl was gone, but she felt very soft grass under her feet and a fence around her. She looked around, and a while doing so a beast (dog) came charging out of no where. She freaked out and began to ran but it was too late. The beast tumbled over her, she whimpered and the beast simply kept running. It came back running to her, holding a green sphere (ball) and jumped over her. She looked around, frantic to get away. The little girl kept throwing the sphere, and thats when a big girl came out. Sass's guess was that it was the small humans mom. She spotted Sass, then began to scold the girl.
"SOPHIA! WHERE did he come from!?!" The big human asked.
Sophia looked at the ground, with what Sass would guess was a guilty look, "I found [i]her
in the woods.."
The big human scowled then said, "Take. Her. Back." Sophia looked at the ground at scooped up Sass. "I'm so sorry" She mumbled, walking back from where they came. Sass licked her face, like a dog. Sophia giggled and then set Sass down, "Sorry for bugging your life, but hope you make it off OK." Sass licked her face, and then got a kind of smile on her face. She turned around, and ran off. Sass never saw Sophia again, but she remembers her. Ever since, small humans are fun. Big ones are scary though![/i]
Art ;;
[xXx][xXx][xXx]
I didn't color the last 2 because I didn't want it to look sloppy

Other ;;
Dig, Scratch, dig scratch,
Its the rythym for huntin',
Huntin' Ants,
Its like a sensory match,
Ya gotta smell real well,
Ya gotta see like me, (Beauti-fully!)
Ya gotta taste like it ain't no mace,
Dig, Scratch, dig scratch,
Its the rythym for huntin' ants

{{I had NO idea what to put for a poem... XD}}
Last edited by Gà. on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gà.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Pebble:. » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:33 am

Username: .: Pebble:.
Pet Name: Amber
Personality: She always gets her own way and gives her 'puppy eyes' to get what she wants, but if a loved one is in trouble or in need of some love and compassion she will be with them in a flash to give some comfort.
Quirks: she spends most of her times in trees, she likes to felling of wind brushing through her fur.
Story: Amber was sitting in her tree as usual, the wind in her fur, the golden glow of the sun shining on her pelt, life wasn't half bad. The night was creeping closer so she clambered up higher to the top of her tree where she had made her nest of leaves. The forest in which she lived in had been dry of water for years, all of the creatures traveled to the lake outside of the forest for a drink, but to Amber this was normal since she had been doing the journey since she was born, she had no idea what rain was and so no rain didn't bother her. That night she pulled another leaf into her nest, then circled around a bit before curling up and setlling down for the night. The clouds had seemed darker the day before and it had seemed cold and windy, as the wind blew strong Amber buried her head deeper into her paws, then a wet droplet fell onto her head, startled she jolted up looking around, another droplett fell onto her head, looking up she saw the water droplets falling from all around the sky. This was strange and new to her, darting down the trees she scramled around the forest in search of a water free zone. suddenly she bumped her head on a hard wooden surface, looking up she saw a building made of wood, there was warmth radiating from the building, running round to the side she saw an open doorway, scrambling in she found a soft floor which she quickly snuggled up on, a human came clambering down the stairs to shut the open door, when all of a sudden the human realised the strange creature sitting on the carpet, " must be one of the forest creatures" she thaught, closing the door the human sat down on a sofa waiting for the creature to awake.
Art: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1573952
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1574060
Other: Sooooooooo cute!
Last edited by .:Pebble:. on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icepaw and yologamer are my step sisters please dont ban us
Image please click and feed
.:Pebble:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MexicanPineapple » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 am

this will be ending soon, thanks for entering. I'll still accept entries for a bit
MexicanPineapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Pebble:. » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:10 am

Icepaw and yologamer are my step sisters please dont ban us
Image please click and feed