Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

ignore! by MexicanPineapple

Based on Click to view
Artist MexicanPineapple [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ignore!

Postby MexicanPineapple » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Ignore this!

Furaktos #1

It's the first Furaktos adoptable! Adopt this cutie by filling out the form below. Contest will end on 12/18/12

What is a Foraktos

A Foraktos is a rare species that is a mixture of an anteater and koala bear. The name is made up of the latin words ant and bear. They are medium-size creatures about the size of an adult dog (Golden Retriever). They live in tropical regions like exotic forests, jungles, and sometimes rain forests. You see them in the wilderness a lot because they are rare pets. You can see them living in large trees, small cliffs, areas full of vegetation, and in dens built in the ground, of bushes, or of grasses and sticks. Their diet consists of vegetation, fruits, and bugs (especially ants)
They are loving creatures though that make great pets. There is rarely a single person who doesn't love it when these large fluffy creatures snuggle up on their lap for a quick nap inside of your warm home. They are compassionate creatures who love attention and snuggling.

This one is special because you get to choose the gender. You can add on to your form if you want, but please keep it simple too.

Code: Select all
Username:
Pet Name:
Quirks:
Story:
Art:
Other:
MexicanPineapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery